Chapter One

"Well there is one way that you can become a hero." Bakugo said looking behind him at deku. "You can hope for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof." Bakugo said smirking and walking off with his bully friends. Deku froze. He couldn't believe what kacchan just said to him! But maybe he was right..

Ever since Deku found out he wasn't going to have a quirk, he's been bullied for most of his life. Deku grabbed his stuff and headed out of the school. He was about to cry, but stopped himself and incouraged that he can still be a hero no matter what. As he was walking under a train track, he felt something grab him.

Deku opened his eyes to be greeted by a huge sludge monster suffocating him. "Hold still kid, this will only take a couple of seconds." The monster whispered in his ears. He couldn't breathe. He was freaking out. Was this really how he was going to die? He closed his eyes and let death come his way, but then he heard a familiar voice.

"I am here! There is no need to worry!" All might said, having his iconic smile on his face. He fought the villian and had a smooth victory.

( since I'm lazy, all might saved deku, and was going to leave when deku latched onto him. They stopped on a rooftop when ya know the scene happened lmao.)

"Some one should come up here and you'll be able to get down. Bye kid be safe!" All might said as he was about to leave.

"Wait!" Deku said reaching his arm out. "Huh?" All might said looking behind him. "Well you see, its my dream to be a hero! The only thing is i.dont have a quirk.. so can I still be a hero even without a quirk?" Deku said yelling. All might hesitated, but then said, "A person can have the admirable traits to become a hero, but without a quirk? No." All might said harshly. He flyed off the building.

Deku was heart broken. He's been told all his life he couldn't be a hero, and now is idol, All might, even said he couldn't be a hero.

( later when he got off the rooftop, also !trigger warning for the next part! Also please no one do suicide! You have so much to love for Your! Your an amazing person and you are loved!)

Deku was walking home but when he remembered what bakigo told him at school. He was starting to already give up on his dreams, so he might as well so it. He walked over to his school and got to the rooftop.

He put down his things and sat on the edge. He thought about how people would react. He knew bakugo wouldn't care, and in fact he knew bakugo would be happy, and thats all deku wanted. He stood up, took a deep breath in, and jumped.

------------------------------------------------------------

( also yes I know toga and dabi haven't joined LOV until later in the story, but this is a AU lmao )

"Shiggy, when will we find our next member?" Toga said skipping beside shigaraki and dabi. They were trying to find a new member to join their league, and they decided  to walk around some of the high-schools. They looked up to see a green headed boy falling down on them.

When they saw him all three of them catched him. "Oof!" Toga said almost dropping the greenette. "Oo its a boy! Can we bring him home shaggy? Maybe he could be our new member!" Toha said smiling. "Fine. kurogiri, get us a portal. We think we have a new member." Shigaraki said over a walkie talkie.

Deku opened his eyes to see he was strapped in a chair in a bar. He could see a girl with blonde space buns looking at him and a guy with spiley black hair getting a drink. "He's awake shiggy!" Toga said smiling. "Where am I?!" Deku yelling, struggling to move his arms. "We've bring you eye for a offer." Shigaraki said coming over to deku. "W-whats your offer?!" Deku said. He was scared because he knew they were villains. He couldn't do anything because he was defenseless, he had no quirk.

"We want you to join our league, and if you do master can give you a quirk, and we can take down all heros!" Shigaraki said smiling while scratching his neck. Deku thought about it for a moment. His life was a living hell, he was quirkless, he was bullied,he was useless, a worthless bug anyone can stomp on. This could be his chance to get revenge, his chance to shine. He couldn't beileve how his mindset changed so quickly, but he wanted  revenge and ruin all heros, and kill bakugo.

Deku looked down and smirked. "I'll gladly join your league."