Chapter Four

"Where are we going?" Uraraka asked. "Ok can you make us float?" Delu asked. "Uh sure!" Uraraka put all five fingers on deku and her and they started floating up into the air. They were so high up they were above the clouds. "Wow its so beautiful up here!" Uraraka said. "I know right!" Delu said smiling at her.

They both started looking at eachother and blushed like crazy. Even if they were villians they were still cinnamon rolls! "I wish life was different.." Uraraka said sighing off into the distance."What do you mean?" Deku asked looking at Uraraka confusingly.

"Well you see ever since I was little I always dreamed of being a hero.. and I wanted to help my parents out the best I could! But ever since they passed away.." Uraraka was trying not to cry, but she couldn't help it, she missed her parents so much; she wished things could go back to normal. She honestly didn't really like being a villain, even though it was the best thing for her and what she could do.

Deku wiped the tears off of her face. He could honestly feel her to. He didn't like being a villian but thats what he had to do. Or maybe he didn't have to?.. He always overthought about it when it came up. He made such amazing friends and family with the league he couldn't just leave it all behind! He even still hasn't gotten revenge on bakugo.

And his quirk he hasn't even gotten used to it! His quirk.. You see dekus quirk was quite unique. He was able to create fire but instead of it being blue or normal it was green. Only a small percentage of people had green fire, and he was in the small percentage of green power. It was also really OP.

The two of them decided to head back down to the lair and go back to bed. They had a lot to think about. Did they really want to be villains?...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

Everyone decided to go out to the city and have fun that day. Uraraka and Deku said they weren't 'feeling well' and stayed back in the lair.

"So whats tha plan?" Uraraka said. "Well I think we've both decided we don't want to be villains anymore, correct?" Deku said. Uraraka was wearing what she was wearing yesterday, while deku was wearing a green hoodie and some black ripped jeans with his iconic red shoes. He wasn't wearing his normal villain entire, so the league questioned it but brushed it off.

"Yeah.. I regret what I've done and feel stupid for what I did.." Uraraka said looking down. "Right thats the easy part, the hard part is one, where will we go, and two do we want to train to become heros? Like we always dreamed of?" Deku asked.

Uraraka was thinking hard about it. She knew she had to get over the death of her parents, and deku had to let go of his past even if it was hard for both of them. "Well let's start off by finding a place, we need to make up new identity 's since pf our criminal past. We can get a place with the money I've uhm robbed.." Uraraka said rubbing the back of her neck.

It wasn't a very heroic thing but it was the only thing they could do. So they looked for apartments online and found one that was in their budget and was the perfect size.

Now the hard part was getting new identities and escaping the league.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I wanted to thank you for the support this fanfic has been getting! Honestly this story is taking a turn I wasn't expecting, but I feel like things could get interesting! Stay tuned! Be safe! Love ya guys ! <3