Chapter Six

All three of them sat down and talked for a bit, deku explained how he did become a villain, but he realized his mistake and is now moving into with his friend. Mitsuki was understanding, balugo was mad, but got over it and apologized to him for everything latsuki had done. "Would you like to stay?" Mitsuki offered. "I would love to, but I have to go back to my apartment and finish moving in with roomie." Delu said smiling. Deku said goodbye, and left.

--------------------------------------------------------
Urarakas POV

"Uh I need to do something, you can just head to the apartment and ill see you in a bit." Deku said. I was really confused, so I just brushed it off. "Erm okay see ya in a bit." I said waving back. Ever since the day me and drku met, I've started to have a huge crush on him. But I don't think he liked me, he hast shown any signs yet that he does.. ot maybe he has an I'm just so oblivious? Ugh my emotions are all over the place!!

As I was walking by a couple of apartment complexes, I finally spotted the apartment we would be living at. Thr apartment complex was the perfect size, it had a swimming pool and everything! And it was right next to thr Beach. I headed up the stairs and got me keys and unlocked the door. As I walked in I was  greeted by a living room with two couches and a small coffee table.

I explored more, and claimed my bedroom. "This place is so cool! Wait omg I realized I'm sharing an apartment with deku! Eeee!" I squealed holding my pillow in front of my face trying to hide my blushing. I heard the door open and close, it must be deku!

"Uraraka?" Deku called out. "Hey!" I said coming up to him and hugging him. "Is everything okay?" I asked letting go. "Yeah why?" Deku ask confusingly. "Oh its nothing, wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure!" We went to go sat on thr couch and turned in a movie and ar some popcorn.

Before I knew it everything went pitch black.

-------------------------------------------------------

Third Person

Deku felt a nudge on his shoulder, and looked down and saw Uraraka was laying down on his shoulder. 'Shes so cute..' He thought while smiling. He got up and picked her up bridal style. He took her to her bedroom and layed her on her bed. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "If only I could tell you how I feel.." he looked down at Uraraka, and then was about to get up when he felt her pull in his hand.

"Deku?" Uraraka said sleepily. "Yes?" Deku said looking back at Uraraka.

"We need to talk." Uraraka said.