Chapter Seven

"Is there something wrong Uraraka?" Deku asked sitting on Urarakas bed next to her. "No but.." Uraraka said looking down. Deku tilted his head in confusion. "Look deku.. I really like you a lot! I know I've only known you for around a month.. but I really really like you! I can understand if you don't feel the same way.." Uraraka said trying not to cry.

Deku tilted her head up, and wiped her tears away. "You know Uraraka, I like you to, in fact I love you. Your smart, confident, talented, and beautiful. You don't understand how much I care and for you and live you." Deku said squinting his eyes and smiling.

Uraraka went in for a hug, and deku hugged back, they stayed like that for a while. Deku took his head off her shoulder and looked into her sparkling big brown eyes. "Uraraka, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Uraraka looked at deku for a cpuple.of moments and went in for a kiss. It lasted a couple of seconds and Uraraka let go.

"Does that answer your question?" Uraraka said giggling. "I think it does." Deku said smiling.

The End?...

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! You might be confused, its the end of the story? Well honestly I'm not sure if it is. If the story does continue, it will be a while before I post a new chapter (s). The only reason why I say that is because, (if this story ends here ) then it honestly ended in a weird way and a way I didn't expect. I also really wanna work on other projects, such as sandy love ( go check that one out ill prob be posting chapter two today! ). I really hope you all understand, and thank you so much for this support all of the fandocs I've written has been getting! I love you all so much, be safe, and stay tuned for more story's from me!

<3