Chap 53

Tyler pov

I end up in the same room as my sister and my future brother in law well he better be or else I'm wiping his ass .

I have the baby in my arms and she says momma . I out her in the bed I'm not going to fight her .

I don't blame her for being scared for her mother she knows how important her mother is .

The baby gets right I between the both of them and she left her moms arm up that's wrapped around her dads waist .

She lays die in her side hugging her mom and using her dad as a pillow . .

She's so cute I take out my phone and take their first picture as a family . The baby falls asleep without fighting me in going to bed .

I just think she just wants her mom more then anything .

I close the door and I just sit in the chair that's in the room since two of them are here but asleep . besides invade the baby wakes up or if one of them need something I can get it with them waking the baby or the other person.

I'm just blade my sister is back now so I don't have to deal with angry angel and cracky crystal anymore by my self .

I just look at them and take pictures of them sleeping because angel makes the funniest faces ever while he sleeps .

What I'm the best friend so I can make his life hell if I show Rhodes to my baby sister behinds she need to know these kinds of things anyways .

Plus angel knows every thing about star so it's kind of unfair to her since she's younger then us ....

Hours later

"Mmmm" star says and she wakes up I've been up all night .

" Shhhh hey how are you ? " I whisper to her and she looks around and she has a smile on her face .

"I'm good ...."

" Do you want anything ? Are you in pain you want a doctor ? "

" Yea , food would be great thanks ....."

She says looking at her baby girl with a big smile then looking at angel . I nod my head and I walk out to get her something to eat .

......

I walk back with food and I se the whole family is up .

" Morning sleepy heads ..."

" Hahah very funny tyler " angel says glaring at me .

" Hey be nice I have food ... fine you guys are up and I'm going to bed see yall up date me ....." I say hugging my sister and I head off to my house so I can sleep my butt off