Chap 38

Starlit pov

I wake up to see Sam is in the chair with Tyler it looks like they've been crying for a while ....

" Guys??? " I say weakly and they both jump out of there seats I look around and I don't see crystal ...

" Don't worry she's safe . Angel has her he took her out to eat he's pretty good with the kid he was the only one who settled her down ...." Sam says ....

" What happen why am I here ??? "

" You don't remember ???? "

" Remember what Tyler ??? " I say looking at him ....

" Monkey you honestly don't remember what happen tell us what do you remember ??? "

" Uh just me sleeping in the room with crystal ..... then I woke up here .....? Is crystal okay !? "

" Yes, monkey she's fine you were attacked at home crystal wasn't hurt you put her in the closet to keep her safe .... You called for us by time we got there you blocked out because of the dick whole was squeezing your throat ...". Sam says holding my hand ...

" No harm came to her ??? "

" To be honest we didn't know she was in the closet at first she says you put her in there when you were calling for us ..... "

" My poor baby .. is she giving angel a hard time ??? " I ask Tyler he just shakes he's head no ...

" He doesn't want her to see you like this because it was creaking her out seeing you in one of these beds .... she didn't like being in here after like ten minutes just looking at you like this .. " Tyler says looking at me yes that brakes my heart my own child doesn't want to see me it's just because I'm like this .

" Did she see what happen ??? "

" Yea she did .... She saw when angel pulled the person who attacked you off and whaled on the guy in front of her he didn't know he was doing it in front of her ..... So don't blame him for that one ..." Tyler also said and I just nod my head ....

" For some raisen she doesn't want to leave his side I don't blame her. In her eyes he saved mommy ... " Sam says looking at Tyler fuck he saved me ....

" How long will I be here ??? "

" The doctor said it will be a few days just to make sure you air way is fine ....."

" Okay can some one call angel so I can talk to crystal ....? " I asked and Sam starts dialing the cell phone ....,

"Hello ??? Yea she wants to talk to her ..... " Sam says .... Then he hands my phone ....

" Hello ??"

" Mummy !!!! You okay ???!??? " I smile just hearing her voice ..

" Yes , baby I'm fine ..... Are you okay ??? "

" Betterz now mummy!!!! When can I see you again ???? "

" When I get out of here sweet heart I promise ... are you being a good girl ??? "

" Yes !!! I luve you mummy !!!! " She squeals in the phone which makes me smile even more ....

" Love you too baby .... Can you put the man back the phone real fast ???? "

" Okay mummy .... "

I wait when she puts him on the phone " hello ?? " Angel says in a husky voice that gives me chills down my spin .....

" Thank you for watching her angel it means a lot right now ..... Listen this is very important when you put her down to bed if my grandfather can't do it ...... "

" Okay I'm listening ... "

" Okay when you feed her oh have to eat with her or else she won't eat at all and it's going to be a pain in the ass to put her down for bed ..... She's a smart ass of she is given the chance of she miss behaves put her in the corner and make her stand there for about ten minutes ... When you put her to bed you have to stay there until she is knocked out or else she's going to freak out then try to stay up ..... She must likely won't go to sleep since I'm not there so just put her on the bed and put some cartoons on for her .. you would have to ask if she has to go bathroom because she's trying to be a big girl ..... " I tell him some more stuff that he would want to know about her .....

Since I won't be for a few days so it takes me a while to think of every thing to tell him . It's the first time !!!! Ever that I'm leaving her in someone's care ....

Besides my gramps but that was always and few minutes but never more then a few hours !!!!

" Starlit don't worry she will be fine ..... This is normal your worries for your daughter because of what happen .... She's safe .... Besides in a few days you are going to be here with us .... "

" Thanks angel ... beware she's a handful she's going to use her cuteness against you ... " I warn him and he chuckles through the phone .....

" Bye ....." he says and I hang up the phone I can feel my tears rowing down my face ...

" What's wrong baby sis ??? "

"It's hard leaving her for a few hours I don't know if I can handle a few days Ty ..... " He smiles at me because I called him by his nickname when we were younger .....

" It's going to be fine ... " Sam says giving me a weak smile I return one as well ....

The boys try to get my thoughts off of my daughter but it's not working what so ever .....

I just hope she doesn't give him a hard time .....