Chap five

Starlit pov

It's been a few days since I've been in here and I am leaving today ....

" Starlit you can't leave yet ...." he says

" Why not doc. I'm good I can leave ... "

" You can't leave ....."

" What's going on in here ..... " The alpha of my pack says I bow for respect so does the stupid dumb female doctor ..

" I am leaving ..." I say then she glares at me the tells him ..." you can't !! Your not ready ..."

" Can to see I'm moving around ...... " I say walking around the he starts smirking at me and shaking his head at me .....

" Monkey ! " He say with out trying to laugh but tries to give me the same look ....

" Why can't she leave ..... ? "

". She needs to gain more weight two more pounds then she can leave ...."

" Don't worry about that I'll feed her for the next few days since her house still isn't fixed . she will be under my care and the Luna's trust me my wife will get her to eat ..... " He say with a evil smile on his face and she leaves after shes dismissed .

" Ugh know I know what he means with you .... " I give him a brow not sure what to say .....

" Come on since you can't stay at your house your coming with me today ..... " He say I nod my head at him and start moving towards his car ....

We both get in to his car and he lowers the music down .... " So alpha have you been ??? " I asked because it's scary to be in a car with him plus it's to quiet .....

" I've been good , But you young lady I want to know why was their a list ??? "

" I didn't want to see 'him ' ."he knows what I mean by him Tyler .

" Monkey that's your brother ..."

" Some brother he is .."

" Hey it's hard for him .... "

" Like it's not hard for me ? He is the child they always wanted they went to all his stupid dumbs games ! But never went to mine ..... He was the star child they all ways wanted .... " I say looking out the window knowing I'm right . They never went to any of mine why couldn't they am I not their daughter ???

" You do have a point their it's only because he is the beta ...."

" Even though he is we both should of been the same equal .... to each other .... "

" Your right but your dad ....."

I cut him ...." don't make any excuses for him the only things he cared about is the pack , mum and his star child never me .... " I said looking at the window I can tell he is looking at me ....

It takes us a long time to get to his house ... I can tell the boys aren't there which is good .... I see the Luna she gives me a hug with a slight smile ...

She shoots a glare at her husband ....

" What did you do ??? " She asks him and he tells her .... while we go inside she slaps his chest .....

" Come on I'll show where your going to sleep until your house is fixed .... " She says to me I follow her into a room and she leaves so I can have some space ....

It's been a while since I had a good night rest I look at myself in the mirror I look like crap ....

I just look around the room and I see that the boys are going to be here with a hour ... I don't want to be here when they come that even means Tyler .....