chapter 5

"Jimin, there is someone waiting for you." My friend jennie, nudges me with her elbow and points in the front direction.

Carelessly, stuffing all the papers in my bag I look up to find jungkook waiting for me in my university parking lot.

I can see girls checking him out but he looks completely ignorant to their eyes. He smiles warmly at me when he watches me walking towards him, as I return his smile.

He opens his arms for when I get near him and instinctually I walk straight into his arms. Pulling back, I peck his lips taking him by surprise.

"What's that for?" He raises his eyebrows while pushing back the hair from my face. "Letting them know, this handsome guy belongs to me." Discreetly, I nod my head to the group of girls who were ogling my husband .

"Well, in that case..." He brings my face closer to his and kisses me, "Even I need to let everyone know that I am the one who can proudly call this beautiful girl mine." Ah, I love his affection.

"Don't you think it is weird." I pretend to make a face, "As friends don't kiss each other."

"Yes, for those who are only friends." He takes my bag from my hand, "But it is perfectly fine for friends, who are even husband and wife." He winks as he walks me to his car.

It has been almost four weeks since we gọt married. And touchwood these four weeks were nothing but blissful. I don't think I could have found any better person than jungkook.

He is caring, affectionate and understanding. We are not rushing into things, we are taking our relationship slow. We are taking time to knoweach other, to understand each other on a better level.

We haven't done the deed, yet. But still have our moments, because it is not hidden from any of us that we are attracted to each other. We both like each other a lot, but we are waiting for that right moment to take that big step in our married life.

Our relation has strengthened in these past few days. The friendship between us is so natural, that it feels we have been friends all our life. I groan while reading the text from my friend about the assignment which we have to submit after two days.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks as I bang my head on the window in annoyance. "Assignment," I answer in one word, hoping this would suffice the reason behind my annoyance.

He chuckles, then rubs my arm. "Don't worry, I will make hot chocolate for you and even I will give you company while you work on your assignment."

"You are a sweetheart, you know that?" Turning my head to him, I smile. "Only for you." He kisses my hand and keeps holding it.

"Jungkook, take me somewhere far," I say dramatically, "Away from these pain in the ass assignments and bloodsucking university."

"I will, darling," He says while giving me a lopsided smile, "But, after your exams." He chuckles when I fake cry.

"Do you want to grab a bite somewhere, or want to have dinner at home?" He asks as the car stops on the signal."Let's eat outside." "Okay, have something in mind?" He asks, as he again starts to drive the car. "I am craving for burgers, since the time I watched a burger advertisement on my phone in the library." I sigh, recalling the juicy burger in the video.

"I thought you were studying in the library after your class." He arches an eyebrow. "I was, but I needed some motivation too." I defend myself, "Burger was the motivation for me to complete my paper." I try to maintain a serious face but fail when jungkook starts laughing.

"Let's not keep you away from your burger then." He stops in front of some burger joint still laughing. "I hope I don't need to compete with a burger." He teases me as he turns off the engine.

"You don't need to compete with anything or anyone, as you are the one for me." Holding his hand, I look at him. Small smile forms on my lips when I see the happiness in his eyes.