chapter 7

Stepping out on the small balcony of the apartment, I look ahead. The scene before is nothing special, just various sizes of buildings in which the lights of some apartments are still on, however, the others are completely dark as the time is way past the bedtime of most of the people.

The air blowing around me feels soothing on my skin, completely opposite to the suffocating environment inside the apartment due to body heat emitting from a large number of people.

I am a typical twenty years old girl who loves to mingle with people, enjoys attending parties, and has big dreams about the future.

But at the same time, I am a girl who sometimes loves to have a moment with herself, enjoys the quietness of the surroundings, who only dream to see her loved ones happy.

When I think of myself, touchwood, I feel I have been blessed with the life that many people can just imagine in their dreams. I am not talking about money, cars, or a big house. I am talking about the things which truly matters, things which are not materialistic but still essential for anyone. Family.

Honestly, I hardly feel the need to make friends as I already have a life long friend in my sister. Even though she is three years younger than me, but she is someone with whom I can share my heart. It is strange we never really had a fight like other siblings, and half of the credit goes to mejiwoo.

She is so giving and loving, that there was and is never place jealousy or insecurity between us. The moment mom and dad brought her home from the hospital, I instantly fell in love with her. For me, she is my baby girl, my own real-life doll.

Then, jisoo, my other crazy girl came into my life. She is not my own sister but nevertheless, she nothing less than that. She was four years old when we have met for the first time, for the first two hours she was this cute little shy girl.

But after that, she transformed into a girl with whom you can't sit with a straight face.Her crazy antics will surely bound to make you laugh. Well, until you are not her victim.

My phone chimes, as jisoo's name, appears on my screen. Think of the devil and devil is here. I laugh lightly to myself while I open her message. Which one will look more good on me, tomorrow? I read her message and, smiling, I shake my head at the word 'more'.

No lack of confidence for this girl. Below the message, she has attached pictures of her clothes. One is an off-shoulder crop top with high waisted jeans shorts and the other one is a simple pale pink dress. I send her a text asking where she is going.

To my aunt's house who calls shit as food. "Jisoo." I chuckle at her reply. "Go for the pink dress you will little less hostile." I shoot her a reply and place my phone back in my clutch.

I turn my head towards the door when I hear approaching footsteps. I smile when jungkook comes and stands beside me.

"I am sorry, I just didn't realize you were out here as I got lost in the conversations with my friends." He gives a guilty smile, "We have met after quite a while, so..." He trails off with a small shrug.

"It's okay, I have you for life." I give him a teasing smile, "I don't mind if they steal you from me for a while." Throwing his head back he laughs.

"So, yeri." I slowly speak, and notice the way his eyes slightly widen hearing her name, "She is your ex-girlfriend, right?" I ask, with a small smile.

"How did you know? Did she say anything to you?" He turns serious, "Or was she mean to you that's why you came here?" He holds my shoulders, as his concern-filled eyes search my face.

Honestly, it was not hard to figure that yeri was his ex-girlfriend. The way hyuna reacted to yeri's presence it was obvious jungkook had some kind of history with her.