Chapter 1

A/N
So this is my first fanfic and I hope you like it, I'll post more if you guys want more.
And let's begin (OH AND READ THE DESCRIPTION PLS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE)
.
.
.
.
.
•Alex POV•
Hi! I'm Alex I'm 15 and a otaku/fangirl.
And I live in a orphanage where no one likes me because I'm a "monster" as they call me. But I try to ignore it.

-15 min later-
"Alex! There're visitors coming by soon so get dressed APPROPRIATELY not in all black!" The cranky old hag Ms.Jones screamed at me while listening to music, I roll my eyes and glare at her as in telling her to leave.

As she walks out the door I get up from my bed and walk over to my drawer with little close in it. I pick out a black t-shirt with blink182 written all over it and some black jeans just to piss her off hehe.

As I walk to get my black vans in the other side of the room,I stop when I see my phone vibrate with a Twitter notification "Luke Hemmings said: GONNA ADOPT A TEEN TODAY TO MAKE A BETTER 5SOS FAM 😋" I shrug as the thought of them suddenly coming to my orphanage and adopting me... "Whatever" I say to myself.

As I put my vans on,I grab my make up quickly and just put on foundation, concealer, mascara,eyeliner and lipgloss. I spray on some perfume and walk out the door while putting my phone in my pocket. I walk down the steps as I see-WHAA??!! This can't be real!!!
5sos standing there l-looking at me.

"Hi" They all said while smiling and deep dimples showing for some

I WANNA SQUISH HIS FACE

"H-hello" I say while waving.
"I like your shirt" said Luke, and me blushing and probably looking like a tomato "Th-thanks"

"I'll leave so you guys can talk to her" Ms.Jones said pretending to be nice, and I shot a glare at her.

As she left we sat down on the chairs that were set up. "So what do you want to know?" I ask shyly,"how old are you?" Michael ask.THE CLIFORCONDA IS TALKING TO ME
"15"
"When were you born?"
"July 16 1999"
"That's my birthday too!!!" Luke said.
"I know." I mumbled.

A/N
I KNOW IT ISNT GOOD IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE K VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️ -Y.I.C.