Chapter 11

Recap----
Alex POV•
She went back to cuddling with my dad
  This b***h had the nerve
(/.\ )
•Alex POV•
Ugghhh she's so irritating! And he calls her girl friend
Everytime I walk in the room she does something with Luke ughhhhhh she's so ughhhhhh

3rd persona•

As Alex walked into the kitchen to get food the next morning she thought 'If I didn't see her leave so she must be in his room' even tho she didn't like her ass she new that she had to leave it so Luke would be happy. Right when she was getting her bowl of milk she saw Aisha coming down in volleyball shorts and a T-shirt, "oh look it's Luke's little princess" Alex said "Ha you're jealous?" Aisha asked with a smirk "No I just care about my Luke's well being"

"Oh please we all know he like me better than you" she laughed "That's not true.." Alex said placing her hands in the table and looking away

"he even said he just got you cause he felt bad. " she scowled
And right there Alex lost it "YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"
"Hey,hey, what's going on here?" Ashton came in looking wide eyed "I tried to be nice to her Ash and she just yelled at me" Aisha said with and innocent looked and Teary eyes "That's not true! Eisha is lying" Alex claimed "

"ITS WITH AN A" Aisha yelled
"YEAH A FOR ASS HOLE"
"Alex go to your room and you're not allowed to come down till you say sorry to Aisha" Ashton said "I'm so sorry Ai I don't know what got into her"
"It's okay" she said and turned around to smirk at Alex and mouthed 'they're wrapped around my finger'

•Alex POV•
HOW CAN ASH BELIVE HER?! I mean I'm the daughter I should be the one they trust not this chick- wait... WHERES MY WEB CAM?! I know what to do!

She messed around with the wrong fangirl.