🌹🌹...one...🌹🌹

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

CALLUM:

" Hey Mary " I say and wave to her as a smile finds its way to my face.

" Hi Callum " she says and smiles back at me before walking out of the school. I tried to hold the papers I was carrying well as I walked again. I'm the president of the school student council and I'm very good at what I do. I balance the A4 papers as I enter the music hall, I could hear the students singing. How I missed school during the summer. I didn't actually spend a boring summer. Its never boring at home with all the fun and everything, infact my summer was eventful.

As I walk further into the school I'm greeted by another sight.

" Hey Callum " Dave calls and I smile at him

" Hi Dave, how was your summer break " I ask him

" Well it was pretty cool thanks " he says.

" That's great then. See you later " I say and walk away

" Yeah Callum " I heard him call after me, the smile still on my face as I greet a few more people in the hallways. Why are people early to school today, its not even 8:30 yet.

I try to balance the A4 papers I was carrying well again. Whoever said A4 papers weren't heavy Lied because if you have more then one thousand stacks in your hand you will know they are not all that light.

I greet a few more people as I walk on. Yes I'm very popular, just because I'm a president of the student council doesn't mean I'm a nerd. I'm very cool instead, sure I'm polite and smart but definitely not a nerd.

These papers are damn heavy people. can't you help me because I'm actually dying here.

" Oh hey Richy " I say, Richy is short for Richard. He is in charge of the daily announcement and is also the school mascot.

" Hi Cally. You are here pretty early. " He says and smirks.

Well Richard has a soft spot for me. He has asked me out twice now. Not that he isn't handsome because he really is but I'm looking for sparks, the kind you get in movies.

" Yeah need to set things up " I say and he nods his head. " you ? " I ask

" I think I gained extra weight during the summer. I want to do some work out so I signed up in the school gym " He says his gray eyes dancing with excitement

" Okay then don't let me keep you waiting then. I got to go too " I say

" See you later callum " He says flashes me a grin before jogging away.

" Yeah " I mutter before I finally get to the room for the president of the student council and that happens to be me. I push open the door with my leg because my hands are you know, occupied. I see Shawn with the back facing me.

" Hey you " I say and grin

" Oh hi Cal " He says recognising my voice. He turned around to look at me. " woah that must be heavy. Let me help you " he says.

Finally one normal person. My hands are killing me.

He collects them from me and puts them on the table and I breathe a breath of relieve before stretching my arm muscles.

" Thanks Shawn " I say and he gives me a polite smile. Shawn is my assistant and he helps me a lot and together we make certain rules. He also makes awesome coffee plus he is pretty useful. He wants to study international relations at Cambridge you if you must know he is very smart. And not smart cool like me but smart kind of boring. But I like him, he is like a brother to me.