🌹🌹...three...🌹🌹

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

CALLUM:

" Hey I'm home " I yell as I step into the house that evening after school. I close the door gently and turn to climb the stairs when I see the monster running towards me with full force, causing me trip and fall.

" Cody !! " He pounces on me and starts licking my face from my left cheek to my right cheek. I giggle as I try to hold him back.

" Oh look who is excited to see you " Mum says as she comes out of the kitchen with a plate of homemade sandwich and a can of coca cola.

Immediately he sights her or the food in her hands rather he runs off to her where she has taken a seat on the arm chair.

" Hey mum " I say and stand up from the floor with a smile on my face.

" Cally " She states and I walk over to her to peck her cheek. Cody just keeps running around wagging his tail. I can never get tired of it, that dog is never tired and it actually makes me feel that's how my life is.

" How was school baby ? " She asks me while munching on her chips

" It was eventful " I say with a grin. She looks at me oddly and smiles at me.

" Go on and freshen up will you. You stink of tachos " She says

" I didn't ..." I was about to say I didn't have tachos today until someone's ear lowers. Cody how dare you?.

" He had tachos " Mum confirmed my theory with a laugh.

" I'm never letting you lick my face again " I say and grab my bag before walking up the stairs.

" Where is Lori and Grandma ? " I ask as I got to the top of the stairs.

" They went to get grocerys together " Mum says and smiles. " Grandma is making her chicken soup this night " Mum adds

" Yes!.really?  " I ask and jump in happiness " but wait who is sick ? " I ask again. Grandma only makes that when one of us is sick.

" Are you sick mum ? " I ask worriedly.

" It took you long to ask " She says still smiling.

" I'm sorry. I will quickly take my bath and be back " I say and hurry back up the stairs to my room but at the same time being very careful not to fall.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

" Bring the plates Cally " Grandma says from the dinner table. I pick four plates and rush to her from the kitchen.

" Take your seat Cal " Lori, my second mum says and I beam at her before sitting next to mum with Cody down beside my feet. He doesn't back off someone that easily.

We all take our seats and then say our prayers. We always prayed before every meal we had because grandma says it's a blessing to be able to eat with people you love.

" Pass the salt will you Cal " Mum says and I pass her the salt.

" Thanks " she mutters and Lori touches her forehead to check how she is feeling now. They both hold hold their gazes and smile sweetly at each other. I'm so jealous of their love. I wish I get that kind of love too.

" You are not eating darling " Grandma says bringing me out of my trance.

" I am " I say with a smile.

" So how was school ? " She asks.

" Anyone hit on you yet ? " Lori asks and I growl playfully at her.