Day 2

I woke up before Louis so I didnt hesitate to get out of bed and shower. I heard the bathroom door open and the sink turned on. I finished my shower and turned the water off and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist and swung opened the curtain. Louis looked at me and smiled. "Good morning baby."

I smiled back. "Morning."

I scooched past him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him gently. "I love you." He leaned in and pecked my lips. "I love you more." I said.

I turned around then grabbed fresh clothes and quickly put them on. "Harry, I'm going to catch a ride with one of my friends. Class doesn't start till later today, will you be ok driving on your own?" Louis said from the bathroom.

I sighed. "I'll be ok. What friend?" Once I said that I realized how jealous I sound. "James." He said. Thank god it was James, he was straight and had a girlfriend.

I shook my thoughts off and grabbed a granola bar and a bottle of water. I set some out for Louis then I walked to my car and drove to school.

I got out and started walking to class then I saw James standing by one of the classroom doors talking to his other friends. I walked over to James. "Did Louis catch a ride with you?" I asked. "Uh no. I've been here for a while."

My heart sank once again. Why would he lie to me again? I walked away from James and went to class and sat down.

Someone sat down next to me, I turned my head and it was Alyssa. "You look depressed." She said. "Louis told me he was going to ride with James today but I saw James here and asked him if Louis was with him and he said no."

"I saw him in the car with Nathan." Alyssa said hesitantly. My face lost all expression and all I felt was my tears rush down my cheek. Alyssa wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight hug. "I'll find out more I promise."

She dug through her bag then pulled out a small thing of tissues and she handed it to me. "Thanks." I grabbed a tissue then dried my eyes off. "You going to be ok during class? I can sit here with you if you want?"

"What class do you have now?"

"The same class as you." She smiled. "Even if you told me to go away I wasn't going to."

I laughed on accident then pulled out my work for the class. "Is now a bad time to ask for the answers to the homework?" Alyssa smiled innocently. I shook my head while smiling then slid the homework to her. She quickly copied it down then slid it back to me.

The professor walked in and everyone else started piling in.

It was starting to get to the end of class then Alyssa slid her phone towards me. I looked at her confused then she looked at her, telling me to look at it too. I looked down and it was a location. "What's this?" I whispered. "My house, meet me there after your last class."

I nodded then she took her phone back then class ended. I went to all my other classes and took lots of tests. Once I was done with my classes I walked to my car and drove to Alyssa's. I pulled up to a little house that was white with a dark blue door. I got out of my car and started walking to the front door.

"About time."

I turned and Alyssa was sitting on a swing that was tied to a large tree. "I have a lot of classes." I shrugged. Alyssa jumped off the swing and ran up to me. She grabbed my hand and let me inside. "Why am I here." I said as I walked with her to her room. "We are going to do some spying. Louis didn't go to class today so we should track his phone and see where he is."

"Why do you know how to do that?"

"Let's say I have had many people cheat on me so I know my way around." Alyssa said as she pulled out her laptop. She started typing then ended up on a website. "What's his password?"