New naighbor

Mack had been living in his own apartment for a while now, and loved the view he had of the courtyard. Now Mack was really just your average guy, he worked a 9 to 5 job and was enjoying his new life. It was early Saturday morning and the building owner stopped by to let Mack know that he was getting a new neighbor. Now Mack was kind of excited to meet his new neighbor, he didn't know much about her, except that she was some type of scientist. One day Mack was looking out over the courtyard when he noticed his new neighbor sitting on the ground observing insects on the ground, Mack thought it was strange for someone to just be watching bugs, but then he noticed just how beautiful she was. He has continued to stare when she noticed him and looked at Mack. Mack saw her look at him and he jumped back in embarrassment. He sat down and thought about how she looked at him, he thought nothing of it and laid down for a nap. A couple hours later Mack awoke to the sound of knocking at the door. He answered the door and it was his new neighbor, she was about 5:4 with dark hair and D sized breasts, but the feature that stood out the most were her plump toes and smooth feet. She introduced herself.

Betty: Hello I'm your new neighbor Betty!

Mack: I'm Mack nice to meet you!

Betty: would you like to come over for a drink?

Mack: sure, that sounds nice.

Mack fallowed Betty over to her place and noticed she was still unpacking her things, but noticed some weird stuff like beakers and tubes he decided to think nothing of it and dismissed it.

Betty: here ya go Mack

Mack: oh, thanks

Mack drank the drink he was givin and noticed it tasted kind of strange, but he dismissed it. Mack and Betty talked for a while before he decided to go home and sleep.