A good time

Mack grabbed Bettys shirt and ripped it of revealing her voluptuous breasts. Moving his mouth to her left breast he latched onto her nipple sucking and biting.

Betty: uuuhhh! Oh Mack! Put yourself into me!

Mack grabbed Betty and moved her into position, he teased her by rubbing the tip of his hard member against her entrance. Then with one swift motion he thrust himself inside her. Betty moaned in pleasure as Mack penetrated her deeply, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Mack then grabbed Bettys ankle and brought her right foot to his face and began licking her sole and taking hard sucks on her big toe, he sucked on her toe like a sucker making popping sounds every time he let go. Betty couldn't take anymore and began her second climax of the night. Mack was close behind as he too was about to cum.

Mack: I'm about to cum!

Betty: oh Mack! Cum in me, fill my little pussy with your baby batter.

With those words Mack thrust hard into Betty filling her cervix with his seed. As they both came down from their climax, Betty spoke.

Betty: oh Mack, that was heaven! Do you think we could do it again sometime?

Mack: I would love to, but next time could you shrink me again?

Betty: really?

Mack: yeah, I found the experience a huge turn on!

Betty: really?! Then I guess I know what we're doing next weekend 😉

With those words Mack was soon hard again and began pounding Betty even harder then before. As Betty moaned in pleasure they both came at the same time and gently fell asleep.

The End!