New experiance

Betty: ooh, that feels sooo good, but this will feel much better!

Betty grabbed her pants and pulled them down revealing her shaved pussy. She grabbed Mack and brought him to her entrance.

Mack: what are you doing?

Betty: just gonna have a little fun!

Betty moved her foot behind Mack and slowly pushed him closer to her pussy soon her vegina lips started to grab Mack and pull him in until he as completely inside her.

Betty: oh Mack yes! Ahhh! Keep moving! Uhh! Yeeees!

Mack could feel Bettys vaginal walls pulsating to his movements get tighter with each step he took until the walls closed tightly around him.

Betty: oooooh Mack! I'm cuming!

Just then Bettys sex juice flushed over Mack bringing him out of Betty.

Betty: oh Mack, that felt so good you deserve a reward!

Betty pinned Mack down with her toes and started stroking Mack up and down with other foot.

Mack: Mmm! Oh Betty that feels sooo good!

Betty: I bet it does!

Mack couldn't take any more, the pleasure was building inside him until he couldn't take any more.

Mack: ah! Betty I'm gonna cum!

After hearing that, Betty moved her foot directly in front Mack as he came, shoot stream after stream onto her foot.

Betty: ooh, look at the mess you made, guess someone should clean it up.

With one motion, Betty moved her foot to her mouth and licked up Mack's semen.

Mack: ahh, that was fun!

Betty: yes, sigh, it was. Now I guess I should return you to normal.

Betty grabbed a vile off her dresser and poured it on Mack, he began to grow finally reaching his normal size of 6'2

Betty: I forgot how big you were!

Mack: I could show you how "big" I really am if you'd like?!

Betty: oh! I would love to!