Chapter Three.

(Ashton's POV)

The ride starts, and the boy beside is grinning the whole time. We go slowly up the first hill, and I start to stare, but can you blame me? He's hot. He puts his hand up, and so do the others in front of us, and he luckily doesn't notice me staring. We reach the top of the hill.

"This is my favorite part." The boy says leaning closer to me, smiling huge.

The car descends down the hill, and we're going faster and faster, and I look over at him agin. Damn, his bright blue eyes, adorable dimples, gorgeous smile....

No Ashton. Stop. You don't even know him. But on the other hand I guess it's okay to look right?

I turn away to focus on the ride, and judging by the yelling and laughter I can hear, everyone's having a great time. The ride ends soon, and I follow the boy out of the cart and leave with the others glancing one more time at the blonde.

We all laugh at everyone's messed up hair and the fact that Calum did scream like a girl, as predicted. "You're such a baby, Cal." Dina says with a laugh, attempting to fix her long brown hair that got a little messed up from the wind.

"It's not funny guys!" Calum says with a glare.

"Yeah it was pretty hilarious." I agree with a laugh.

"Not it wasn't ," Calum pouts, and Michael kisses him on the cheek.

"I agree, it was," another male voice says from behind and we turn around to see the boy had been seated beside me.

Michael and Calum give him confused looks. "Do I know you?" Calum asks with the glare remains on his face.

"No," the blue eyed boy chuckles. Only then do I realized how tall he really is. Damn. "You guys are just in the way of the exit."

"Oh sorry." Livi replies, moving out of the way.

"No problem," he replies, starting to walk away. "Oh, and by the way-" he turns back to

Michael and Calum. "You two make the cutest couple."

Calum raises his eyebrows, and Michael just replies "Thanks, we get that a lot."

The blonde smiles back and I swear he glanced back at me before walking away for real this time.

"He was cute." Dina says.

"Very," Livi agrees.

Cute? He was hot, I want to say but of course I dont. "Hey Ash?" Calum asks.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you blushing?"

"What? I'm not-"

"Um, I think you are," Michael giggles.

"Next ride?" I attempt to change the subject.

"Yeah sure," Livi agrees, and we begin to walk away from the Avalanche, and the others start a new conversation about some video game I've never played. As we're approaching the next ride, I feel something beneath my feet. I just stepped on someone's phone. I reach down and pick it up, and it's locked so it's going to be difficult to find out whose it is.

"Whatcha got there?" Dina asks.

"I found someone's phone on the ground," I reply. Wait- what if it's that boys? I don't know for sure but there's a good chance. I start to smile thinking about him again.

God damn it, Ashton. What the hell? I don't even know his name!

"What are you smiling at?" Dina asks, and the others don't hear our conversation luckily.

"Nothing," I say quickly and feel my cheeks go hot.

"You know, he was pretty hot. The gay ones are always hot." She says nudging me with a grin."Youve got a chance, Ash."

"What-" I sputter. How does she-? She found out I'm gay?

"Ash, I've been your best friend since Year 1. I notice these things."

I look back down at the phone. "You think I have a chance?"

She nods. By now all three of the others have overheard and are looking back at me.

But they don't matter. What does matter is the fact that I cane see the boy. He's a couple feet away. I'm going over there. I have to talk to him. And possibly return his phone.

"Wish me luck," I mumble to Dina and they watch me make my way over to the tall boy.

{A/N: Well sorry for the really bad cliffhanger, haha. Is that even a cliffhanger-? Whatever. Anyways thank you so much for taking time to read this story!}