5.

She was gorgeous. Her father was furious, and his face began to redden. I felt bad for her. Her father was yelling at her, and she looked as though she was numb and used to it by now. Then I noticed that she was staring in one spot above the stairs, and wasn't actually paying any attention at all. That's when her breath had hitched, and her knees began to bend toward the floor. Instinctively, I loved forwards, and then she fell, again. This time she'd blacked out.

I picked her up so that she'd be supported and not leaning into my hands unconscious.

I held her bridal style and she lent into me more, as though she was just dreaming. Or I just thought she leant into me, but she really just fell forwards into me.

I walked up the stairs, careful not to drop her, once I'd reached the top, I ambled toward my room, kicked open the door to reveal my room, and softly lay her down on my bed. Her body pushed down the mattress as her body left my grasp.

As I left the room, she let out a sleepy groan and I felt a hand clutch my sleeve. I pivoted to see her arm outstretched, clasping my wrist through the sleeve

'Stay with me.' She uttered.

Her eyes reflected her sleepiness as she fought to stay awake. I couldn't resist so I stayed with her.

I took off my shoes, and my suit, got into pyjamas and gave her a shirt to wear instead of her mucky dress. She looked beautiful. Walking toward the four-poster, I gripped the sheets, pulled it back, and slipped in.

I grabbed her body gently, and gingerly pulled her to my chest. Within minutes, she'd fallen asleep, but I was still thinking of how we gazed into each other's eyes. It was only a couple seconds, but it felt like hours, and as though time was passing by as slow as possible.

Her eyes reflected the beauty of her perfectly, and her soft touch lingered even after she'd left my hands.

I couldn't tell whether I was dreaming or whether I was in fact awake and looking at her.

I don't even know her name. my father mentioned something about an Olivia or something like that. I have no recollection of her name.

The sun was peeking just above the horizon when I woke up again. When I looked down, the sheets were pulled back, and Olivia was gone. Her dress was no longer of the floor, but was replaced with my shirt. Then the door burst open, and bounced off of the wall. It was Viviane. Great. Just what I needed fist thing in the morning.

'Does little Lucey have a crush~' she announced.

I pondered o]my answer for a fraction of a second.

'No. And even if I did, why would I tell you?' that was the perfect answer.

Viviane looked suspicious, but then strolled off without shutting my door.

'Vivian Mae Anson!' I shouted after her

She stood outside the doorway and looked at me with an annoyed expression.

'Close the door.' I said sternly.

She stretched her arm forward, grabbed the doorknob and closed it slightly, leaving it ajar.

'No' she announced, and then the door flew open again, and she ran off at a rapid speed.

I smiled to myself. Some things never change.