The Best Decision Ever Made In My Life

The next day
DEKU'S POV
    So I woke up cuddling with Denki, so today's the day we find out of I'm pregnant. Denki said he got the pregnancy test yesterday for me, but after what happened we didn't do that yesterday so we now have to. So right now I'm waiting for Denks to wake up.

TIME SKIP

       So Denki finally woke up he said well talk about being assassin liked we would have done at first, but then we were recruited by U.A they said they would kidnap us if we wouldn't come to this school because we are the best of the best the government trained us so the parents we have now aren't our really one's. Denki's parents abused him because they wanted a girl. So he lives with my family. Now while I was explaining our back story and all of that I was taking and waiting to see if the pregnancy test was positive. I walk out of the bathroom and look at Denki and say "It's positive I'm pregnant with Bakugou's kid" Denki looks like he's about to cry. "So do you want to become a assassin liked we planned or do we throw that out the window and move in with your dad" Denks asked. "Well for starters he's your dad also and let's call our mom and tell her that we are dropping out" I said. "Ok so do we tell Jiro or no" Denki says. "I don't know probably not" I said. "Ok I didn't like her any ways besides she was just using us" Denki stated. "Good because I hated her I just said ok cause I thought you liked her" I said. "Ok now what to tell Nezu" Denki asked. "Well we tell him that we are moving to Australia with our dad our mom already knows" I said. "Ok let's go tell him" Denks said.

To Be Continued