𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

༺⊰-------------------------------------------------⊱༻

CHAPTER SEVEN,
historical renditions

❝ the best for the jewel of asgard ❞

the best for the jewel of asgard

༺⊰-------------------------------------------------⊱༻

ANOTHER FEAST DAY was fast approaching which only meant the studies Evanora had were to be centered around the festivities. She enjoyed feast days for the people, the music. The day always brought great fortune and her family had her consider them to be a reminder of their peace within their nine realms. They were to be grateful, more so on these days as it meant Asgard had something to celebrate.

The royal feast of gullveig happened ceremoniously as a way for the all-father to take a look into what the future of Asgard would be. Evanora knew her father worried over rhis, considering if anything was to be predicted as a means of caution for the future of the real he was to be the first to plan how to prepare the Einherjar. Considering there hadn't been any signs of destruction is Asgard in some time she herself felt this to be overkill.

Still, Evanora sat with her head rested in her hand as her instructor read through her the importance of the feast along with the mirror known as the godseye. The mirror was activated by the power of the keeper of Nornheim and upon the mention of this she picked herself up to gain her full attention. Raising her hand immediately the instructor heaved a breath to prepare themself. "Yes, m'lady."

"Is the sorceress able to see what Odin does with the godseye then? Since it's using her magic."

"Not necessarily."

"Or does she get her own prophecy? How does it work to predict what is coming to Asgard if only the all-father can see what is to come?"

Smiling over her enthusiasm she did the same before realizing the instructor was only doing this to ease away from her topic. "These are great questions but we have more we need to discuss. Perhaps we can save these for later." Her smile slowly faded to instead nod as they continued reading off from the text. As they did this Evanora slouched again to slowly dissociate from what she was meant to take in.

If her instructor had no interest in answering her questions, then she would seek them out herself. When finally being able to leave the library Evanora did not hesitate in going to their family's salon to grab her things in search of the right hand to the keeper of Nornheim. On her pursuit she spotted her father passing through who now beamed at the sight of the red head. "What's the rush?"

"I'm on my way to look for Lena," She told him quickly, attempting to go in the direction.

Hearing this her father followed her and she turned back confused to him. "I'm meant to follow her and Karnilla down to the royal vaults? She's busy with the preparations for the feast more than ever." Beginning to frown Harokin tilted his daughter's head up to lighten her mood. "I'll tell her you were looking for her and see if I'm able to square out a moment for the two of you, alright?"