epilogue

Like an echo in the forest
The day will come back around
As if nothing happened

Japan, year 2XXX

You watched the familiar painting being hanged in the wall of the museum. It was a painted portrait of a prince and his wife who used to be a commoner.

"They looked so happy."

You muttered before you smiled, covering your lips with a muffler as the cold winds brushed through your skin.

"Who looks happy?"

You heard someone talk behind you, making you turn to the person. Your eyes immediately widen after seeing your husband standing beside you.

"Sho! Look at this, they looked a lot like us."

You quickly tugged your husband's shirt and pointed at the picture of the prince and princess. It was placed in the Museum for too long but you just found this out just now.

"Hmm, guess so. They had the same names as ours, too."

The man beside you with bi-colored hair laughed as he watched the portrait. You intertwined your hand around his and he squeezed your hand gently before placing it inside his pocket.

"Maybe it's us from the past life!"

Shoto laughed as he found the idea silly. But he kept it to himself and nodded instead. He smiled as he rested his head on yours as you two kept watching the pictures together.

"Maybe. We never know. Fate always has his ways in connecting people."

END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙉 » 𝙨. 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 🎉