🌻Comme Un Rêve🌻

Comme Un Rêve a French word which means 'like a dream'.

Please read the previous chapter before you read this!

Samaya was happy that she is going to college now. She has always dreamt of going to college, a dream because of her taya ji. She would always think she would easily manipulate her parents but now she was the happiest.

She even thought of the guy..that passer by. He was in the same college and she was excited to atleast see him from far. Her excitement was so much that her eyes shined with happiness. It was still two weeks for the college to start. She thought that the first thing she will do will ask his name of she meets him on any day.

Iissshhh I'm so excited.. excited to meet him.

12 days passed in a blink. As the days were coming close the butterflies in her stomach was increasing. First and foremost reason was she was going to meet him. If not meet see him in the college.

These days whenever samaya went out did not see him and she felt like suddenly he has disappeared.

Samaya was sitting on the sofa and watching television when her father called her.
"Samaya puttar zara sunna"

"Haa ji papa ji" said samaya with a smile

"Dekh puttar mai ghuma fira ke baat nahi karna chahta to sidhe sidhe bol raha hu..tu ab badi ho rahi or ab tu college bhi jayegi, tere naye dost banenge ladka ladki koi bhi. Mujhe tere ladkon se dosti karne se koi problem nahi hai but usse zyada aagey abhi mat badhna. Beta humare ghar me aaj tak kisi ne nahi ki hai love marriage."

And that's when she realised what was she doing? It was like somebody threw cold water on her She cannot have feelings. How can she..she cannot just degrade the reputation of her family because of her. And how can she think of that person. She knows nothing about him. She does not even know his name. Waheguru she said in her mind. Her father kept on saying but samaya she was lost, lost in her own thoughts. She felt like life slapped her, what was she thinking and how could she even think. She prayed to see the guy again, she was dreaming of a future with the unknown guy how could she?  She left the room when her father patted her head lovingly leaving her in a turmoil.

Samaya went to her room and locked it. She didn't know what she was feeling and why was she was feeling for someone who was just a stranger, not even a stranger a passer by. She did not even know his name, all she knew was his eyes, those shiny stars like eyes. Small dark orbs, his eyes had fire, his one look and she felt something, something inside her was dancing or hoping or jumping she didn't know what was happening but something was definitely not right with her body. She didn't even know when her eyes got wet and tears rolled down her eyes.
Wiping her tears she went to the balcony to get some fresh air and calm her mind. Leaning on the wall of the balcony she closed her eyes and felt the breeze touch her face.

From Tomorrow the college was starting and she thought that she would definitely ignore him. He didn't exist and ofcourse why would he? Who is he?

The case with Sidvik was no less. He was happy and happy without a reason. He was smiling, smiling for no reason as such. He was excited as it was his last year in the college but was it all he was excited about? No! He was excited because he could see the girl. She was in the same college as him and as if fate has decided that they'd meet everytime they were out.

Sitting in his room he played the radio while he was arranging his room

Jabse Tujhe Dekha Dil Ko Kahin Aaraam Nahin
Mere Hothon Pe Ek Tere Siva Koi Naam Nahin
Apna Bhi Haal Tumhare Jaisa Hai Saajan
Bas Yaad Tujhe Karte Hai Aur Koi Kaam Nahin
Ban Gaya Hoon Main Tera Deewana
Dheere Dheere Se Dil Ko Churaana
Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Mein Aana
Dheere Dheere Se Mere Dil Ko Churaana

And while humming the song he could relate to the song. Not that he was in love but somethin different. He was more into bollywood songs now a days. Why? Because his situation was no less than these bollywood movies. He was head over heels fallen but he hardly knew.

While arranging his mother came worried to the room.

"Sidvik beta sun"

"Haa maa boliye" said Sidvik lowering the volume of the radio

"Sidvik mai or papa Benaras ja rahe hai beta kuch problem ho gaya hai waha..maine Sarita Tai ko sab kuch samjha diya hai or please acha beta ban kar rehna already ghar me problem hai okay?" said his mom caressing his hair

"Maa kya hua hai itni tension me kyu ho aap?"

"Tere chacha ko pyaar ho gaya hai kisi bhumiyaar ladki se or ab sab log aag baboola hue pade hai..bhagwaan jaane kya hoga tere papa itne gusse me hai, pata nahi kya hoga. Apna bp badha rahe hai fizool me, lekin kaun samjhaye unko" she said exasperated.

"Maa sab thik ho jayega or kya ho gaya punjabi ladki hai toh, hai toh ladki na?"

"Tu nahi samjhega tujhe pata hai na tere papa ko ye sab nahi hai pasand"

"Haa to maa papa ko rights hai hume rokne ka ab wo chacha ji ko nahi rok sakte na, it's his life mom papa ko samajhna hoga, papa cannot go bossing around" he said irritated

"Sidvik ye kaise bol raha hai tu beta Papa hai tere"

"Haa to maa wo mere papa hai what if dada ji does not have a problem maa"

"Wohi toh tere dada ji ne hi phone kar ke bulaya hai, wo khud hi tension me hai, acha ye sab chod tu, please Sidvik 7 baje ghar pe hona papa phone karenge to check or please phone uthana. Humein tension hogi beta please dhyaan rakhna apna or Sushant ka bhi okay?"

"Ok maa aap log jao but please maa make sure papa na involve ho zyada in sab cheezon me please maa sab kuch change ho raha move, the mentality is changing maa support chacha ji instead of creating difference" he said sadly.

"Please Sidvik mujhe tujhpe hai tu please dekhna Sushant zyada idhar udhar na kare thik hai?"

"Haa maa aap tension mat lo dhyaan rakhna apna or please maa support him"

"Dekhte hai beta" she said patting his cheeks

Sidvik's whole mood was spoilt. He was scared, scared for the girl. But why was he scared, it's not that she was his lover or he loved her. But why he still felt this fear,fear of losing her. He was scared of what the fate held for them. He had totally forgotten about his father's dislike towards love marriage. His Father was just not against different caste marriage but even love marriage in the same caste.

One side theirs this ultimatum Samaya's father gave and the other side is Sidvik's father who is totally against love marriages. The dreams both were seeing for around 10 days seems like a dream now just like the title of the chapter "Comme un rève"

How do you think are they going to tackle? They've not even known eachother and there's a storm in their lives.

Just a small note!!
Would like to dedicate this chapter to its_sanjh for helping me out!! Thank you so much saanjh!!!