Another Parveen...... ?? 🏃‍♀️

Bela :-:- offo !! Once see ur back...

Roshni turns back and saw her handbag which is holding a keychain named "Roshni the great "  😁😁

😛 Don't think so much from me  😛

Roshni :-:- 🤷 Intelligent 🤓 just like me...

*Aman*

Aman was left with what .... ?? He also don't know ..... !! But he left smiling (😂) from there .....

In the way...

Aman (mind) :-:- Who is she.... ?? She ate my brain 🧠 🤣... !! She lashed out at me as if the mistake was mine.. !! That girl herself came infront of my car... !! I was about to help that girl... !! She didn't know the full thing but she reacted as if she got hurt... !! And that small girl too said that I had dashed her... !! 😠😠 ..... But something is special in her which I can't see... Her eyes were so attractive...

Wait , what , what am I thinking... Huhh !!! I was in a hurry .... Becoz I had to be at home becoz she is coming to me.... !! But this stupid girl wasted my time 😤...... !! Any ways I should do my work fastly and leave to home...

Bela and roshni reached home.... They entered just then Salma joined them....

Salma :-:- Ladoo who is she !!!
Roshni :-:- Maa she is our new house mate 😜 Bela ....
Bela :-:- hey wt are saying .... !! Say correctly... !! I think ur ammi is confused... !!

Salma :-:- no not at all !! She is like this all the time !!! She will not change any ways !! Come inside !! And one more thing you are my new daughter 😘 !!!

Bela's eyes welled up !! As she doesn't have anyone who loves her ,, or cares for her ,, she was brought up in orphanage and was very stubborn ,, arrogant ,, straight forward... Whenever she feels like sharing something to someone she feels lonely... Like understand her pain .... She knew her parents but she doesn't know where are they... !!

Bela at once hugged her and cried out her wholeheartedly....
Salma being a mother understood her pain.... !! She hugged her back.... Roshni... Be like... 🤷🤷

Salma :-:- now stop crying... !! If you cry I will make roshni to cry also.... !! She didn't cry once upto from her birth... !! (Changing the topic)

Roshni :-:- then.... !! 😤😤 What I will not cry .... My tears are special...
Bela  :-:- if you are great then ur tears should be special na..

They three burst out into laugh...

Salma  :-:- you are staying here from now !! And you are staying with your sister roshni... Ok !! ☺️
Bela :-:- ok aunty... !!
Salma :-:- aunty !!!! What !!! If u call me aunty next time I will hurt !!!
Bela :-:- ok!! Ok!! Sry ammii !!

They both hugged each other.....

Roshni :-:- I am also... !!

Before she could complete Bela dragged her... In the hug...

In Junaid manzil... Parveen is standing and suddenly another Parveen came from back of her... !!

What !!!!

Who is that another Parveen... ??

Precap :-:- she is shocked 😲 !!!

Part ends here !!!