LAST PART!

That bulled hitted riya because she pushed roshni and got that bullet on her head.. All shocked..
Amayra ;- Ahh! But it's ok and she smirk.. Aman was about to slap her.. but she fired bullet on herself..After a while in hospital!
Doctor ;- I don't know whether she will survive or not , because it is the second time , bullet fired on her brain;!
All shattered.. roshni started shaking in fear.. Bela broke down..
Ayaan ;- Dad;! What happened to mom , why is she shivering??
Aman ;- Nothing ayaan.. Rehan take him home and shayri go with them!
They both left..
After a while..

Doctor ;- She is absolutely fine and a good news , she got her memory back;!
All felt happy..
*** At Junaid manzil..
Shayri was making Ayaan sleep and was thinking something!
Shayri ;- Am I loving Rehan? Yes I do , love him but I don't whether he likes me.. it's ok to wait for him..
Rehan (mind) ;- Shayri I know you are loving I am also loving you but I am a orfan whether your family won't accept me.. you cannot bear it.. it's better our love dies here.. with a painful smile..
Days passed khan family everyone is happy.. Junaid is also recovering in the mean time because of happiness he got his sister and his friend back!

Roshni is always busy with her parents because she is happy that she got parents back; she is enjoying her childhood now! Bela too.. aman understood this but somewhere he is also missing her..
One day!
Riya ;- Roshni we know you missed us from our childhood , but it's not good to stay with us always.. because our son-in-law - aman and ur husband.. he must be waiting for you; We know he is understanding but still!
Roshni ;- Mom.. but.. I can't face him again,! And I can't say him the truth too!
Riya ;- once say maybe he will understand!? Now once clear me this? Does Bela love anyone?
Roshni ;- Mahir; but they didn't confess..
Riya ;- I will handle now you goo;

In Roshan's room!
Roshni ;- khanbaba..
Happy tears started coming from Aman's eyes..
Aman ;- Haa rosh!?
Roshni ;- I am sorry and she hugged him tightly..
Aman ;- it's ok..
Roshni ;- I hid a truth from you..;(
Aman ;- what is it!?..
Roshni ;- We..we .. lost our one child!..
Aman ;- what!!? Hoo..ww?
Roshni ;- That day when you pushed me out from here.. my stomach hitted to a rock.. at critical condition doctors saved me and ayaan but one child died..
Aman was loosing his sense..
Aman ;- I am sorry roshn..ii it's because of me.. I neither a god son nor a good husband not atleast a good father..I am good at nothing..

Roshni ;- it's ovverr. Khanbaba.. I didn't want to say this to you but I don't want to face again any misunderstanding between us.. we have ayaan na.. you are a good son and best husband and
Ayaan ;- best papa..
Roshan smiled.. ayaan joined they trio hugged each other..
After a while..
In hall..
Roshni ;- Why are you all silent.. two marriages are going to take place here let's make it special!!!
Bela ;- What whose??
Mahir ;- I know it's our marriage.. and
Bela ;- what ours? I didn't said ok to you till now,?
Mahir ;- ok say now..

Mahir ;- I love you Bela..
Bela turned her gaze..
Bela ;- I don't love you?
Mahir ;- turn to me and say..
Bela chuckled and kissed his cheek infront of everyone..
Bela ;- I love you too..
Mahir kept his hand on heart and was about to fall back but aman catched him..
Rosh ;- ok soo.. mahir and Bela and ready.. what about another couple?
Rehan ;- who are they?
Anandi ;- Now don't hide, we know you both love each other.. you are scared what if we don't accept you , because you are orfan? How could you think like that?
Faisal ;- you are also our son! We accept you both whole heartedly!

Shayri shocked.. she slapped Rehan..
Shayri ;- How could you hide this from me? Waste fellow , idiot!
Rehan ;- I am sorry , sorry
Shayri ;- noo.. don't talk to me..
Rehan ;- sorryy shayri..
She turned her face in anger..
Suddenly Rehan kissed on shayri's cheeks.. everyone shocked..
Roshni closed ayaan:'s eyes.. some closed their mouth and some closed their ears.. And a servant clicked their pic.. 🙈🙉🙊
Screen freezes there...
So FINALLY THIS IS THE END OF OVER LOOKED LOVE! 🥀.. WONDERFUL JOURNEY OF MINE STARTED WITH THIS FF!
IF WE HAVE A UNDERSTANDING LIFE PARTNER EVERYTHING WILL BE LIKE A FAIRYTALE!
SOON WILL BE BACK WITH MY FAV FF! STAY TUNED..