Mahir's mirchi hotness 🔥🥵...

They both sat in the car.... Aman sat in driving seat and roshni sat beside him... suddenly some sound *Boom* Mahir shouted from back... Aman knows it... But roshni she scared ... And she took pepper🌶️ spray from her bag and sprayed it on Mahir's face 😭😭... He stretched in pain.... 

Aman shouted ;-;-  Hey roshni do you know who is he... What you did ... Ahh..."
Roshni replied ;-;- " sry ! Sry! I don't know who is he tell me who is he "
Aman replied back... Yelling at her;-;-  " He is mahir faisal khan.. owner of  Faisal khan industries... "
Cutting his talks in between mahir shouted...;-;-  Ahh aman did you complete my introduction then PLZZ help me na
Aman said worriedly and coldly at Roshni.;-;- " Sry mahir it's all because of this girl... 😤 "

Roshni replied him sternly opposite to his words fighting back ;-;- Hey you! Just shut up! You are fighting with me... Not me ... Huhh!!
Mahir who is burning 🥵 with hotness 🔥of the chilli (🤭) shouted ;-;- plzz continue ur fights after wards .... Now PLZZ give me some water 💦
Aman hurriedly gave him water and took some water and thrown some water on his face.. And gave him a towel... Mahir slowing calming himself... And took the towel from his hand... Started rubbing his face with the towel...

Mahir who got releif was about to shout at Roshni but she shown him pepper 🌶️ spray to him again.. like "Do you want it again" Mahir's reaction was like " No No " Aman who is unaware of all the drama... Started the car with a thud.. Roshni who was glaring unnoticed aman starting the car... Her head banged with the car ... "Ahh" mahir was laughing... ... She rubbed her forehead glaring aman... But aman didn't gave a damn look to her and started their journey...

They reached the office... Seeing the office roshni shocked and suprised...  They entered.. everyone were roshni but our overconfident aman assumed them for him... And he greeted them all with hand gesture and left with attitude but roshni laughed silently and started walking behind him... They left to the conference room... Mahir entered after roshni ... Bela who was sitting on chair facing back side of Them turned after seeing them... She shocked 😲 to see roshni...

She was about to hug her but roshni bent down to take a pen 🖊️ which fell from her hands... And Bela hugged mahir 😲🤭... Roshni , Aman & Mahir shocked... Bela left mahir... And she herself shocked after hugging him 😅... 
Bela ;-;- oh... I am very! Very! Sry... I thought it was roshni ... Ahh... 😅
Mahir & Aman again shocked ...
Aman ;-;- How do you.. know.. her ...
Bela ;-;- what.. are you asking.. how I don't know about her.. wait.. but how do you know her...

Aman ;-;- she is my pa...
Bela ;-;- oh... So you are that... Idiot... Ha..
Aman ;-;- excuse me...
Bela ;-;- what excuse ha... You made my sister cry.. 😡😡...
Mahir ;-;- sister means... Roshni is ur sis...
Bela ;-;- Ha she is my sister... And owner of  B.R industries...
The two shocked again... 😣.....
Mahir ;-;- then why she Is Aman's pa...
Bela ;-;- Actually she will not be pa... But  Mr.Aman Junaid khan... Made her as his pa.. for taking his so called revenge.. on her.. she want to stand on her legs that's it..

Other wise upto now his company would be blasted into pieces 😡... But now let's continue the meeting...
All agreed... The meeting finished  peacefully 🙂... After the meeting... Aman and Mahir were in the conference room.. roshni and Bela were talking....
Roshni ;-;- Bela I know you are trying to take revenge from him.. but leave it... after 2 months we both will take revenge ok... After two months I am having interview in my dream company ... After that ok...
Bela ;-;- hmm... Okok..

Precap ;-;- 2 months leap...
Aman ;- Roshni I want to say you something important...