Baby mick

Pitter patter...
"Oh no what is that noise" shrieked Rubi
Little did she know Mick was crawling across her roof on all fours. He had a chicken nugget in his mouth and a potato waffle between his little toe.

Rubi got up, did a little Irish jig, then she went to her window and crawled up the pipes singing : "bear grills is a legend."

When she got up there Mick started singing watermelon sugar whilst doing all types of fortnite dances. Rubi started to join in. They both danced and sing for around 10 minutes.

They came to a sudden stop, when an elderly person shouted up to them. "You youngns' shouldn't be up there !" She said with a shaky voice. The old lady shouted to loud she fell to the floor. All of her loose skin dangled on the floor. She managed to gather herself together and got up of the floor. Sadly she got her heel stuck on the curb and tripped into the road. In the process her walking stick stuck into her eyes. Her vision went. A group formed around her as she kept getting up but falling back over. The fifth time she fell over, her false teeth, glasses and wig fell off. Due to her loss of sight she couldn't find her glasses or teeth. In the process of finding her missing items her skirt got caught on her hand and fell off. Rubi and Mick almost fell off the roof due to laughing to hard.

Later that night Rubi and Mick bonded over a little singing of Harry styles. During their chat they realised they had a lot in common: both eat cheese whilst standing on their heads, dance around with pig noses between their toes, like hairless cats and munching on trees that dogs have pissed on.

Rubi fell asleep with Mick laying on her chest. In the morning they woke up and Mick surprised Rubi with Harry styles tickets.

Rubi was so happy. They got up, went to McDonald's for breakfast. Mick made them wait 30 minutes because he wanted chicken nuggets. They were only selling breakfast so they had to make some nuggets just for him.