The wedding

After the conversation they had the other day, they all hung out all the time. Many people have seen them all together, paparazzi have sneaked photos off them and sent them off to be in the paper. A famous threesome, two losers and a hottie, baby-teen-adult weirdest relationship ever ; just a few of the many headlines.

"I do"
"I do"
"I do"
They all signed their lives to each other forever. Mick was wearing a suit with a pink T-shirt with a monkey on. Harry was wearing his ballerina costume with a Merida wig he borrowed from Rubi's collection. Rubi was wearing a green leotard with some orange trousers tucked in to some knee high boots.

After the wedding they drank until they couldn't drink anymore.

They all qued up and took a line of shots.

After a lot of drinking the DJ announced that it was time for their first dance. Rubi, Mick and Harry got up and prepared to dance.

A few days before the wedding they had already choreographed a routine.

"5,6,7,8" they all said in sync.

The music started and they all began to dance.

Whilst they were dancing Rubi realised that Mick and Harry where still paying more attention to each other than they were to her. She got angry and ran away from the wedding.