Adult conversations

At Rubi's house Mick and Harry where waiting on the couch in the corner of the room. They sat side by side on the small couch. Mick stared at Rubi and Harry stared at mick because he thought she was stealing his mans.

She said "So what do you want."
"We want to talk about how I stole your mans and then your mum and your dad in the same night" said Harry in a serious voice.
"SOS babs" mick added
"Don't call her babs I'm your babs!!" Harry exclaimed.
"Well I met her first so I can call her what I want chicken fingers!" Mick replied
"Guys calm down." Rubi exclaimed
"Well your just a silly baby anyways chicken licken!" Harry shouted.
"Omg I'm going to leave you to it"

Rubi left the room like a horse on all fours. She slept on an ice cream shop until the morning.

She woke up and side stepped back to her apartment where she found Harry in the sink and baby Mick staring into the horizon on the balcony.

She went over to Harry and took off the baby bib Mick must have put on him while he slept. He looked like my grandpa after a night out with the queen.

After She sorted Harry out She left him to sleep and walked out the doors to Mick. He was looking out in a mysterious way. She asked him what happened and he said that Harry and him fought but they made up and decided that She could be part of their relationship.

This was a lot to handle but She said : "Yeah sure I'll be a part of it only if I get to dance around the apartment with a pig nose in my feet."

Mick agreed to these circumstances and let her join. Harry woke up to see them both out there. He asked Mick if Rubi agreed and they both nodded their heads.

Rubi and Mick skipped out of the room linking arms.

Harry stayed out on the balcony for a while processing how all of this happened. He thought about writing a song on this.