Harry styles

*one week later at the Harry styles concert*

Mick was wearing his favourite neon pink suit with his black tie. He likes to wear this outfit with a stylish cowboy hat. He believes it really pulls the look together.

Rubi was wearing her repunzel costume that she normally uses for her cosplay. She has a tiktok account. Rubi spent 30 minutes trying to find her wig but she couldn't see it. She improvised and used noodles instead. Go follow Rubi's tiktok @ rubimicklove .

When they arrived at the concert they went up to the bar and orders two sex on the beaches. Mick ordered a lot more alcohol in his.

Baby Mick was singing his heart out to Kiwi. Then adore you came on and they both started to do the Macarena. They gathered a crowd around them until Harry started to sing golden and everyone started to show off their moon walking skills.They both danced their hearts out until Harry styles came over to them.

"Yo gorgeous specimen." Harry said seductively.
"Oh hey Harry I wouldn't say gorgeous but thank you" Rubi blushed.
"Well this is awkward I was talking about the baby beside you..."
"Oh." Rubi played with her hair anxiously "Well I'm going to go and get some drinks then." Rubi said awkwardly as She walked away embarrassed.

As She stood at the bar She could see Harry dancing with mick. She kept replaying what just happened, startled at the fact she had come out taken and gone away single.

After they danced for a good two hours She decided it was time to go. She ordered one last drink and waddled on home like the penguin She is. She was still confused at the what just happened. She couldn't believe that Harry had just took her man so easily, then she realised it Harry freaking styles he can get anyone he wants.

On the way home many people recognised her because of some paparazzi who saw her, Harry and Mick at the concert together. She signed someone's head and carried on with her journey home.