15: Date night

Trixie and Katya had been following the same routine every day in preparation for their date. Waking up together in Katya's bed, eating breakfast and drinking coffee, being driven to school by Mark, studying in the library for several hours before going home, and cuddling on the couch whilst watching a movie and eating dinner. Obviously, they spent time apart. Katya painting and Trixie strumming on her guitar or playing Mario Cart. Coincidentally, however, they spent that time apart in the same room. 

The shift from hating each other to stealing small kisses and shy giggles almost gave the girls whiplash, but, nonetheless, they still ended up entangled together in Katya's bed at the end of the night. 

"Good morning, princess, time to wake up darling", she whispered, nudging Trixie slightly. When Trixie instead hid her face below Katya's duvet and groaned something along the line of 'five more minutes', making the Russian try again.

"I've got your latte, my love. Today's the day! Aren't you excited?", she asked, making Trixie immediately jump up making Katya so startled that she fell back, spilling a bit of the coffee on the floor. 

"Oh, Kats, I have to get ready! How long do I have? Oh my god, I have so much to do, so much to do Katya, I don't have time!", she exclaimed frantically, making the Russian wheeze with laughter. 

"What, what! Why are you laughing at me?"

"Trixabelle it's only seven am babydoll! Take things one step at a time, darling. First breakfast, I made you pancakes, and then school, okay? Our date begins at six so you'll have three hours to get ready."

"You're so sweet Katya. You're one of the best people ever, baby", she said genuinely, pulling the Russian in for a kiss before pulling away with a lovesick smile.

"Coffee time!"

***

"So are you two excited?", Mark asked as he drove the two girls home from school. Trixie had been talking about the date all week after privately letting him know that she thought she might be a lesbian. She was unreasonably nervous to come out to him even though he was the gayest person she's ever met. Nonetheless, she did and Mark was really excited since he thought she was too good for the men she was with anyway.

"YES! Maaarrkkkk help me interrogate Katyaaaa she's refusing to tell me anything about the dateeee", Trixie whined, making the other two laugh.

"Sorry barbie, no hints!"

When they arrived home a few minutes later, Trixie scrambled out of the car and ran up to the apartment, and jumped in the shower. When Katya entered, a few minutes later, having taken way longer, she was greeted with Tabitha, a strong strawberry scent, and Trixie's muffled singing. The domesticity of it all made Trixie break out into a large smile and got into the shower herself.

***

At 17:46 Trixie still was not finished. Katya had been done for around two hours and was now reading Ariel by Sylvia Plath. She had opted to wear a black lace bra underneath a sheer black blouse which highlighted a decent amount of cleavage. She had paired them with tight, black jeans which sat perfectly on her ass. Her usual smoky eyeshadow had been amped up with dark blue glitter making her eye color stand out even more than usual. Her patience was running out and she was just about to call on Trixie for the millionth time when the doll emerged from her room, making Katya's jaw drop. She was wearing a white dress with a sweetheart neckline, adorned with light purple flowers and a long slit up to her thigh, making Katya's mouth water. Her makeup was her usual bold eye and lip, but she looked classier than usual. She looked like a princess. Trixie stood nervously in the doorway, obviously awaiting a response from Katya who noticed this and choked out some sort of statement.