Fucking Making Love - Rated 18

WARNING: Rated 21+  LOL

MARTINE'S POV

We arrived at my place, ate dinner, and had a quick shower before going to bed. 

"I have to reward you first for being such a good girl today," Arizona said.

She kissed me rapturously. Before removing all my clothes, she nibbled my nipples while licking my tongue. She played with them, flicking both very lightly.

My nipples became hard. "Good girl," she said. She continued circling them around with her finger.

She removed my tank top and I removed hers. Her huge, perky breasts turned me on even more. I'm a boob girl. She's an ass girl. She grabbed my ass and slapped it once.

"Mmm," I moaned.

She ran down her hands all over my body. She removed my underwear using her mouth leaving me completely naked. I'm so desperate to feel the contact of her soft, pink lips to my core.

We've never had sex completely naked. Our quickies before were just really escapades, emergency sex, filled with lust. It's different this time around. We're making love with a little bit of fucking. We're fucking making love.

She removed her underwear before positioning herself in front of my pussy. "You're so hot," I whispered.

She started licking my thighs, teasing me before licking my core.

"Aaahhhh-rizona..."

"Spread your legs wider for me, baby," she demanded.

She licked me slowly, focusing her tongue on my clit. Up and down. With her eyes shut. When she opened them, she stared at my reactions and let out a smile before continuing.

"You taste so good, Martine. So sweet," she continued. "So delicious," she added.

After a few minutes of licking, she traced my stomach and my breasts with kisses before meeting my lips. Her hungry eyes never left mine. She went on top of me and placed her two fingers inside my wet core. "Fuck," I moaned.

She started slow. I needed to break the kiss so I can moan in between. She then began picking up the pace, allowing another finger to enter my walls.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Tight!" she said in between thrusts.

"Fuck, Arizona.. Ahh.... "

"Yeah? What is it, babe?" She said as she went faster and harder. "Fuck, it's so hot hearing you moan like that," Arizona added.

"I... I think I'm about to come,"

"Yeah? Then give it to me, come while I'm inside you," she ordered.

I came shortly after hearing how much she wanted it. I went on the side of her and folded her leg up. I allowed her knee to rest on my hip and started fucking her.

I shoved three fingers in and began thrusting in and out.

"Hnnggg.. Martine..." I continued until she came. I licked her cum on my fingers.

"Oooh, now you're a bad girl," she said.

She went on top of me, in a scissoring position, placing her wet core into mine. My pussy felt all the amazing friction it made. I felt her pussy throbbing, pulsing, and tingling.

"Ohhh, uuughhhh, hnnngggh... You feel this, baby? Mmmm.." she asked.

"Go on top of me and turn around," Arizona demanded.

"Arizona..."

"Turn around!"

I followed her demands. I turned around and placed my pussy onto hers with my ass in front of her. She slapped it as I continued to bounce and rub her wet core.

"Fuck, that's it. That's my girl," she said. "Ah! Fuck. I'm coming again...." she exclaimed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, More, bounce some more for me, baby, 'til I c---c-come....." she said while slapping my cheeks in front of her.

I shortly came after. She grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

"That was......"

"Earth-shattering," I said.

"Babe, you're the hottest woman on this planet," she said.

"I'll get you water, love."

I love a dominant Arizona. I love her.

We slept afterwards with our warm bodies wrapped with each other.

A/N:

Very smutty! Sorry not sorry.