Prologue

Gulf hurriedly hid behind the door he was so scared because of the bullies he fought he got into a fight because he was always with his troublemaker friends.

"He's here!" shouted one of the bullies, he was immediately pulled gulf escaped the blow but on his side there was someone waiting so he was kicked and fell to the floor he got many kicks from the bullies but that stopped when he was rescued by a strong man and the bullies immediately ran away.

"Are you okay? "The man asked him, the man had a wound on his lip so he took the handkerchief and wiped the wound.

"You have a wound on your lip"as gulf wiped the man's lip he ruffled his hair and held his hand.

"I'm Mew suppasit "he waited for gulf to shake hands with him just looking at his hand. 

"Gulf. "He said calmly,  and Shake hands , as if gulf's eyes were in slow motion when he saw the man in front of him smiling.

They got out of school and they didn't see any more students so before Mew said goodbye to him, he gave him a little thing that he liked

They got out of school and they didn't see any more students so before Mew said goodbye to him, he gave him a little thing that he liked. A small Soccer Pin. Gulf's favorite sport  is soccer, in fact he is part of the school's soccer team.

"Thank you. "Gulf's cheek was red, he couldn't look at Mew properly.

"Bye. "Mew said last before leaving.

First time Gulf felt such a feeling he is now believing in love at first sight.

-----

Uhm ... I'm sorry if I have wrong grammar in my English, I'll try my best to write properly, thank you 😍