Ch.14

Mew pov.

When he went back to his house he took a shower after that he saw a box in the bed, he touched the notebook he didn't open the notebook since Aye left him.

He places the box below the bed, after that, he shut down the lamp but someone presses the doorbell he wondering who was hell press his doorbell.

When he opened the door he was just stunned and winded his eyes his heart beat fast.

"Hi Mew."

A person who left him was in front of him and smiling as nothing happened, he was about to hug Mew when Mew moves away.

"What's wrong?"

Mew was speechless there were so many questions coming to his mind.

Why he's here? why he's smiling at me as nothing happened, He's back!

"Hello! Mew?!" Aye waves his hand closer to Mew eyes, Mew came back to reality.

"Why are you here?! " Mew raised his voice it seems he's mad.

"Hahaha, of course, babe."

He gets even madder when Aye called him *Babe* he's faced was starting to frown.

"You have no right to call me babe because we're over," Mew said with his face still frowning.

"Mew I know I left you but I have to do that because--

"Because of what?" Mew asks angrily, he can't stare at Aye's eyes.

"Because I love you that's why I have to this, Mew I'm sorry if left you and I regret it, I do" Ayes was sobbing his eyes were full of memories of how they love each other in the past.

"But I don't love you, you left me behind then now you came as nothing happened? Aye I'm happy now." Mew was about to close the door but Aye stopped him.

"But I love you, I still love you, Mew. "Aye hugs him at the back, Mew held Aye's hand and forced to remove the hands from hugging him."

When he facing Aye. "Don't you understand?! I love my life now, I'm comfortable now please Aye don't go back here, I'm begging." Mew shout,  Ayes still crying.

"Why? It's it because of him?" Aye said.

"Yes, I love him,hes not like you! Just give up everything!"

"I had a reason!"

"Then tell me!"

"I can't." Ayes said with his hands on his arms.

"You can't or you'll give up because you're tired of our relationship. " Mew angrily shut down the door, he left Aye in front of the door.

-----------

He prepares his things, he was exercising, When he opened the door he saw Aye sitting on the floor he raised his eyebrow.

"Hey, wake up."

"Mew." Aye immediately stood up.

"Why you still here?" Mew asked.

"I'm wanna talk to you about----

"Aye." Mew scratch his head he seems upset. "We talk about this can't you understand, I'm not going back to you, now go," Mew said a hurtful thing but Aye never listening to him.

"I will always come back here," Aye said with confidence.

"Aye don't get it worst," Mew said calmly he tried to not get mad in the morning.