Ch.25

Gulf went inside Mew's office he approaches his boss busy and sitting in the swivel chair. "Hey, are you okay?" Gulf asks him he looks at him and smiled.

"Come here." Mew stood up and leaning his butt side of the table.

"Mew are you free today?" He asks him to mew wide open his arms to let him hug gulf. "I'm free today, I'm glad that you here it's so stressful,

"Mew said when he hugs gulf he put his head on gulf's shoulder.

"Don't overwork yourself, just relax," Gulf said he only heard, a little response.

"Mmm." He removed his hug from gulf " Why are you asking me if I'm free today?" Mew asks with astonishment on his face.

"Let's date," Gulf said with happiness in his eyes.

"Oooh... Gulf kanawut is asking me on a date, that's new to me," Mew said with wondering.

"Well are you in or not?" Gulf let him choose, Mew closer to his face and smile.

"Of course, I'm in." Gulf was waiting in the Parking lot he saw Mew walking towards him so he rose his hand and wave.

"Are you waiting for me long?"Gulf shakes his head and smiled.

"Nope, let's go." He said with a giggling sound. When they arrived at the Zoo and they seemed very happy like married stuff does. They went to a famous restaurant and ate there they had a good time, while they walking in the streets to find some stores gulf laughed and pulled mew.

"What?" Mew asks.

"I want to try this," Gulf said then he presses a doorbell long when they heard a guy shouting they run.

"It's so fun, right?" Gulf asks while they running an idiot.

"You're crazy!"

After a long chase, they seat at the bench.

"What's wrong?" Mew asks holding gulf hand.

"Pardoning?" Gulf asks.

"I mean this." mew circle signs his finger and gulf immediately gets it.

"Nothing, Mew, I saw you a previous day I know your stressed at work so ask you to date with me. " Mew was speechless he can't say anything and just hug gulf.

"What?" Gulf asks with confusion on his face.

"I'm just happy that I met you, I can't live without you."He closed his eyes he had to do this for Aye sickness, gulf wants aye happy he opens his eyes and wiped his tears then he stood up and clear his throat.

"I want you to see this" Gulf presented his hand to mew hold his hand. Gulf put his hand on Mew's eyes.

"What are you doing?" Mew asks.

"Just a little step, babe," Gulf said he stopped when they arrived he removed his hand on mew eyes.

"Tadaaa..." Mew was surprised he looks deeply at school and they stand at a place where they first met.

"Remember this." Gulf took his soccer pin in his pocket and show it to mew. Mew took the soccer pin with surprise on his face and he looks at gulf he knew was something on gulf eyes he started to cry.

"Gulf," Mew said with a low voice.

Gulf flow his tears and held mew hands his struggling to speak his heart is ache and can't look in mew eyes, he wants aye to be happy and he knows this is a shit decision he makes but he had to do it it this.

"This soccer is not for me it's for Aye, right?" Gulf asks with flowing tears in his eyes. "What do you mean?' Mew asks with confusion on his face gulf knows that mew was no idea what he talking about it's a part of losing memories of Mew.

"Aye's love Milkshake, Aye's know you more, Aye's is part of your memories when you were a kid. " Gulf said with sadness on his face.

"Aye is your childhood friend he used to play soccer then he gave you this soccer pin before he leaves this country," Gulf said, Mew was struggling to understand what he was talking about.

"You gave me this because it reminds me of him, you don't know because you losing your memories of a car accident but aye's know you for a long time."

"Gulf stoped! I don't know why you bring this topic again." Mew vanished his tears and change to frowning.

"Mew I want you to be happy."

"But I'm happy with you." Mew return his teary eyes.

"I know you're happy with me but I was happy if you let me go, Aye and you had no moments for each other and I know it's hard for you to see aye struggling with his condition." Mew held his hand and crying.

"Gulf don't do this."

"You still loved him, right? so before I let you go promised me to take care aye so that's I will be happy for the both of you."

"But I need you." Mew didn't let go of gulf hands.

"But he needs you more." Gulf forces his self to remove his hand on mew but before he turns away he touches Mew face and kisses him and then the gulf leaves him.

One week ago,

Gulf leaves his work without telling his co-worker, he got a message from lay.

Dear Gulf,

I don't know what the fck are you doing, we're shocked after knowing you're leaving in the company, it's so very busy in here and so much damn work, we missed you. Btw, Boss mew is not here everybody knows he's in London, we don't know but more exciting is his younger brother, it kinda looks damn hot, hope you come back prem is a super annoying partner at work.

he leans his head on the cardboard of the bed then he smiled he know it's worked but in the middle of his smiled on his face his eyes teary again. I know you'll be happy now being with aye that's happened to be your childhood friend and after a long time, you met him in the milkshake store.

"So this is a goodbye," Gulf said then he removes his ring and put a small box.

One year later.

"Run! run!" Gulf shouting to his student at a soccer field, He is now a soccer player and got many trophies, he a top player of the university.

"Calm down, don't stress yourself you have an interview later," Bright said and rub gulf back

"I have no choices, do I?" Gulf asks with frowning of his face, bright laughed.

"Okay, just ready your things." Bright hit his arm.

"I'm waiting for my asshole manager." Bright distance from gulf he knows gulf is hot-headed.

"Wow, calm down Superstar, what about him?"

"He said he will come here at around 8 am but looked the time, it's 10 am now he's late for two hours."

"Ohoo.. speaking of him." Bright pointed Mild running towards them.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Mild said with gasping for air.

"why you late?" "Gulf, the interviewed got cancel ---

Gulf was gonna hit him I the head but he continued what he was saying.

"But you have another interview in sport variety they invite you, a leader of Blue dragon team, it's the first time you appear on national television.

"Well, that's good news."Bright reply, gulf nodded then he left.