Happy Birthday Dazai!

"Dazai-san, Dazai-san! Guess what today is." You ran up to Dazai giving him a hug.

"Hmm, is today the day I find a beautiful woman and we commit double-"

"Of course not! It's your birthday!"

"Tsk, I made it another year huh?"

"Yes you did!"

"Hey wanna skip work?"

"Well, I don't really get much stuff, so yeah let's go!" You two started walking to the front door of the office, but a voice stopped you both.

"Dazai! Where are you going?" Kunikida's asked.

"[Y/n]-chan?"

"Yeah?" You looked up at Dazai and he looked down at you.

"Run."

"H-huh? Ok." You two booked it out the door and ran down the stairs.

"C'mon let's go now." Dazai had a smile on his face, and it was like nothing just happened back there.

"Where are we going?"

"A place I went to when I was younger, a arcade. I hope it's still open though."

~~~

The inside of the arcade had dim lighting, probably from the lights going out. But it was still cool.

"A few things have changed since the last time I came I'm here. Well c'mon, I took some of Kunikida's money so let's play as many as we can."

"Yay!"

You two went back and forth on games. Mostly Dazai would win, but there were times where you actually won. It could've been Dazai letting you, or your skill at the game was better than him. But it didn't really matter, it was fun either way.

"Dazai-san here you go." You gave Dazai a stuffed animal that looked like a little brown duck. It was oval shaped, and had two peach colored dots as eyes. There was some small clothes on it that kinda reminded you of Dazai, so that's why you gave it to him.

"What's this for?"

"It's a present! It's clothes kinda remind me of yours, so I got it for you."

"Where'd you get it?"

"Over there." You pointed towards a few claw machines and Dazai looked at them.

"I'm surprised you got one, those are really hard." Dazai said, but then he got distracted by one of stuffed animals in another claw machine. "Hey look, doesn't that one remind you of Atsushi-kun?"

"Where?"

"This one." You looked at where he was pointing and saw a white tiger, with some clothes that did remind you of Atsushi.

"It does. I wanna get it for him." You played the game a few times. And one of the times it was so close, but it dropped. The next time you went for it again and the claw hooked on to it's body.

"You are great at this [Y/n]-chan." You reached for the little door and grabbed the tiger.

"Thank you." Dazai reached into his pocket to grab some more of money, but there was none.

"Looks like we spent Kunikida's money, let's go."

"Ok." You held the tiger in one hand and grabbed Dazai's in the other. "Where are we going?"

"A bar."

"A bar? Wait I'm to young for that, and I'm not allowed to drink."

"You can just get water."