🥀heartless?🥀

It was a shiny a lovely morning in the underworld of epehemeral

"The flowers are blooming the nature are growing "

"SMACK!!!"

Levi : UGH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK ?? YOU THINK I WOULD EAT THIS TRASH??

"The heartless prince Levi is angry at the maids and smack the plate ,she making his toast too burn and he didn't want to eat it"

Maid : i- I'm s-so sorry your majesty!! *shaking in fear*

Levi : UGH YOU USELSS PIECE OF SHIT!! CLEAN THAT GARBAGE!!!
+ugh- *walks away*

Maids : *sniff* crying- and shivering

Lisa : h-hey are you okay?
*quitely asked*

Maids :......
*didn't answer still shivering- *

Lisa : ......I understand-
*walks away following Levi*

"Levi was going to his room and he was about to change into his training uniform"

Levi : LISA LISA !!

Lisa : uhh y-yes your majesty!!

Levi : where is Kate?

Lisa : uhh- I'm not sure where she's at your majesty-

Levi : ugh- 💢 I want to go training and if you don't find her when I was coming back ill punish all of you!!

Lisa : *glup* y-yes your majesty
*bows down*

"After that he goes to training"

"He have a major anger issues for the last few decades it mainly because after his parents dies he have to took cared of a kingdom all by himself in such a young aged , his uncle was there to help him but still all his pain and guilt lead him to have an anger issues"

"After he was done training he goes to the forest by his horse to hunting it was a cold and chill nights "

Levi : *ugh why do I felt so cold*

"He goes down from the horse to light a fire he rest there for a bit tho until he heard someone running"

Levi : !!!

"He was quitely following the sound he found his guard chasing something- "

Levi : hey what are you two doing here?

Guard 1 : uh n-nothing your majesty wee just saw a-

Guard 2 : a human!!

Levi : human? .....

"Levi is confused but he was curious so he told the guard to go and told him where did the human go"

"They lead him to a cave , he heard like someone kinda almost crying? In there so he go in "

Levi : hm? What-

"He found a human girl in there with red hoodie and crumbled back in forth like she was scared of something "

"He can identify a she was a human cuz his vampire sense it all "

Levi : hey! How the hell you went to ephemeral world? NO human can do that-

Zani : *shivering* i-i just saw a portal and it suck me inside of it-

Levi : ugh- ill took you back to your world just stop f*clingy crying-

Zani : w-wait you spare me? I thought you gonna kill-

Levi : im a vampire i only drinks blood if I want to you lucky I feel full if not I would attack you-

Zani : *knuckles*

"She follow me on my back idk why I feel a bit weird energy from this human- my vampire sense is like calmed down"

"I keep walk but I saw one of my guard coming i told her to hide on my back cape "

"My guard told me there's something important to do on the castle , so unfortunately I can't took her home right away so I tell her to choose to come with me to the castle or just find her own way she choose to come with me to the castle "

"In the castle i sneek her to Lisa and told her to keep an eye on her cuz human usually don't come to ephemeral worldbut if they did "

"usually someone brought
them here like a devils or something, even tho it was very dangerous cuz a other race such a devils and werewolf might eat her"

"So I told Lisa to watch her while I'm doing something important "