🥀lonelyness?🥀

Levi pov:
"I don't want to be spotted as the levi so I'm wearing a disguise I want to meet my old teacher "

Levi pov: "I don't want to be spotted as the levi so I'm wearing a disguise I want to meet my old teacher "

"Wow it's been so long since I didn't walk alone in the forest like this...it's so confronting to see"

"A few hours later I got to the place I want to small elf village where I train my sword skill before...it seem nothing much changed they keep their natural looks just like the last time I come here..but I want to be focused to find my old teacher"

"I goes in a temple my teacher used to lived in whoa- there's alot of new students there my teacher sit in the middle of those students  he saw me and immediately smiled a bit "

Sheishin : "okay everyone that's enough for today you may go home now I have a special guest today!"

"The crowds was clear in the temple now it just me and my teacher master sheishin"

"I politely sit on the floor with him eyes to eyes"

Levi : master shei do you remember me?

Sheishin : how couldn't I remember my most hardworking students? How are you Levi?

Levi : "(I got shocked and relieved he still remember me)"

Sheishin: hmm- do you wants some tea? From what I look you seem a bit tired let's have a tea elsewhere!

Levi : oh sure master!

"We leave the temple to have a tea underneath the elf village forest it was so calming and suddely feels like my anxiety vanished"

Levi : *sips* ahh- I forgot how good is your tea master

Sheishin: *smiles* I'm glad and I know why you are here!

Levi : !!! You do? Master?

Sheishin : ofc I can see it all in your face!

Levi : .....
(I pause a bit seem like master shei use his third eyes to read me)
Yes master I was lost...like what is this feelings? You know me right? I never had a soft side!!!

Sheishin: *giggles* oh Levi! It's so funny despite how many times you won a war but simple stuff like this makes you confused much! ..

Levi : ....

Sheishin: well isn't it obvious?

Levi : what obvious master?

Sheishin: Levi you're lonely!!

Levi : eh- w-what do you mean master??

Sheishin: Levi you had everything! A castle , a wealth,  a good reputation among others leader but you missed one important thing in your life! That is a partner!

Levi : eh? Partner what do you mean by that master I'm so confused? Is it like a friend?

Sheishin: *giggles* not a friend Levi and you know what I mean by that!

Levi : ....?
(I got confused by his answer but master glaze at his wife )

Sheishin: a partner who would be there with you no matter what , someone who will support you no matter what and will sacrifice their life for you and spent the entire life with you!

Levi : ....

Sheishin: sometimes loneliness can't be detected Levi! But you'll realize how lonely you are when someone do a simple stuff for you that might felt ordinary for them but not for you cuz you never felt it before..

Levi : you mean like a lover??

Sheishin : correct!!

Levi : !!!
( when master shei say it I suddenly think of zani and my heart beats so fast , eh what is this?? )