𐐪 Episode 12: How To Become A Queen 𐑂 ·・• ❀

┏━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┓

How To Become A Queen

┗━━━━ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ━━━━┛

                                   。゚゚・。・゚゚。
                                   。          ✰
                                    ゚・。・゚

"Oh, for heaven's sake! This child..." Misses Oates muttered to herself in the kitchen, supposedly looking for something. I tilted my head at her.

"Forgive me for asking, but...what are you doing?" Rhys questioned her.

"Wondering how she managed to get past her fathers on this. Usually, Devon and Andrew are very observant about her living conditions, but I take it they were too distracted with her relationship with you all to pay attention," Misses Oates explained.

"They had 'lay down the law' with us, but they also mentioned that, for them, it was nice to see us in her apartment," Rhys said. I don't know what he meant by 'lay down the law', but I didn't think too much into it.

"Ooh! Hmm...I'm going to assume since Ava has friends, they're going to try to give her more personal space! Well, I'm glad her parents are making an effort to let her spread her wings and fly! Though, I wonder how they're really taking it..." Misses Oates thought.

After a while, she began to speak again.

"Well, I do suppose they're handling it like grown adults if anything!" Misses Oates came to a conclusion.

"Misses Oates?" Rhys asked.

"Hm?" Misses Oates answered.

"What shall we do to make sure Ava is...relieved from her illness?" Rhys questioned. I perked my head up at this.

"Oh! Yes, well, first off, you all need to change out of your funtime clothes!" Misses Oates winked. I stared blankly at her. Did Ava tell me anything about this? I can't remember if she did.

"Uhh, what?" Leif questioned.

"Ahh! No, nope! Spare the details! I don't need to know as I have my own ideas and I'll ask Ava if I was going to ask anyone!" Misses Oates exclaimed. I was still confused, but decided to shrug it off.

"What is she talking about..?" Asch asked. I made an 'I don't know' sound before hearing Misses Oates laugh.

"Don't mind me, just...get out of your clothes so we can avoid getting them messy," Misses Oates exclaimed. I widened my eyes, already knowing what was about to happen.

Poor choice of words.

I rushed over to her and covered her eyes, not daring to turn around.

"Not in front of Misses Oates!" I exclaimed, "Do it somewhere else!"

After a second or two, I heard them rustle their clothes, taking it as a sign to turn back around. I saw them heading towards the red door, following after them.