One

( England 7:35am )

George awakened to the loud buzzing of his phone. He tossed him self over to the other side of his bed peering at the blinding screen of his phone.

"Shit!"

Wilbur was already waiting outside for ten minutes, getting impatient Will walks up to the door.

George panicking throwing on dirty sweats he found on the floor from the night before. He nearly tripped down the stairs as he heard some knocking at the door.

George opened the door seeing a not so happy Wilbur giving him an a upset look.

"Wilbur I'm so sorry! I've seem to lose track of time let's go now."

Wilbur still said nothing except for giving George a nod to get in the car. Wilbur follows behind George getting into the drivers seat. Almost slamming his door shut Wilbur finally says quite upset.

"George I know you meant no harm but if I miss this meet I can't go to nationals." Will still not looking at George keeping his focus at the road.

George already felt bad enough for making him late to something so important to him. Will would always ask him to attend his swim meets but George would always respond with his busy which they both knew was a lie. George spent most of his days inside playing late night games with his friends. Wilbur was an incredible swimmer who finished the top of his class. After five minutes passed George slowly stars to say.

"Thank you will." George looks down at his feet saying nothing else. Knowing he will understand what he meant.

When George was a kid he would often sit alone and talked to no one in school. But Wilbur was always out going willing to talk to anyone and everyone. George always sat on the roof top of the school the nice cool England breeze hitting his face, it was his place. Wilbur wonder up there one day seeing him sitting there alone, Wilbur approached him asking why he was all alone. George staying silent, the shy self he was and had always been. After that that Wilbur always meet George there they become friends for eight more years.

( Airport Orlando Florida 4:50am)

"Dream I'm really going to miss you."Sapnap says sadly over the horrible wifi Dream has.

"Sapnap I'm not going for that long. I just need to win this swim meet I've work so hard." Dream said as the overhead speakers came on saying he needed to board that plane.

"Look sapnap I have to go now I'll be back soon." Dream said promisingly, hanging up on him.

Dream walk through the isles of the plane finding his seat.

"12..13...14, 15 here it is." Dream mumbled to himself.

He took a seat In between this middle aged couple. Dream was exited to get to sleep he needed it after getting up so early and have it go swim for nationals.

( England 8:03am )

Wilbur and George pull upvthe the overflowed parking lot.

"Ok George I have to go meet up with my team now but if you walk up there you can buys a wrist band to get in." As Wilbur pointed to a booth with a line out the door

"Good luck I'll see you in there you better win." George said mockingly.