|15.

MATURE CONTENT ALL THROUGH SO BE WARNED TO SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED.

OMNISCIENT

LATER THAT EVENING, Kentrell had arrived at Maeve's place and took the kids with him along with Maeve to spend the night at his place. The kids fell asleep after having dinner made by Maeve and it was time for the lovers to have their own time to themselves. It was reaching twelve when they both got on their demon time.

Kentrell released his dick, "Come suck me." Maeve got on all fours, crawling to her man's dick. Maeve grabbed his dick, wasting no time to wrap her lips around him. She sucked him gently, too scared to go harder. He is big and she's never done this. Kentrell stopped her by pulling her off of his dick with her hair. Maeve's eyes glanced up at him, Kentrell's eyes are soft as he stared back.

"It's okay...You got all the time in the world to suck me. I can teach you how Daddy likes it."

"Should I suck harder?" Maeve asked while jerking Kentrell's heavy dick.

"I like it when my tip is sucked nice and slow...then I love it when the tongue is draggin' up and down my dick...do it like that and I'll cum hard and strong."

"Like this," Maeve's lips found his bulbous tip again. She sucked him into her mouth again, her lips tight but her sucking slow and steady. Maeve watched his face to see if she was doing what he said he loved. When his hands made a fist and his jaw clenched Maeve knew she was doing something right. When she slurped, even more, she began to drool on her chest.

"Mmm," Kentrell stroked her curly hair, "Unh, fuck...put more in..."

Testing herself, her lips went lower. She sucked the same way, spit hanging from his dick and balls now. She kept her eyes on his face and now his eyebrows frowned. He was trying his best not to plunge deep into her sinful throat. Maeve popped her mouth off of Kentrell's dick and asked, "Do you wanna fuck my throat? I want you to..."

"Damn," Kentrell's toes were digging into the carpet in the middle of his bedroom, "Baby...you'll choke...I can't do that to you yet."

"Please?" Maeve begged.

"So desperate," He grabbed his wet dick, "Come on, put this dick back in yo' mouth...I warned you."

Maeve gladly sucked Kentrell's dick again, eyes wide open and waiting for him to use her throat. He grabbed a handful of her curly mane before thrusting forward to meet her halfway. When the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat her tongue flinched. Her jaws locked around his dick harder each time he pumped his dick into her mouth.

"Oh yeah? This what you wanted, mama? All this dick in your mouth? Huh? That's right...you can't talk with all this dick in your mouth...Unh fuck..." In response Maeve gagged, eyes squeezed shut. She pushed at Kentrell's thighs, pushing him back while her lips left his dick. "Nah," Kentrell tapped her lips with his dick again, "I'm close to busting this big ass nut all in yo' mouth. C' mere...c' mere..."

Maeve opened wide again and Kentrell didn't hold back this time as he fucked the shit out of her throat. Maeve breathed out of her nose, watery eyes watching his brown chocolatey hips move back and forth. He was grunting and groaning while Maeve sat still on her knees. Gagging on him over and over, Maeve was ready for him to bust a nut because he wasn't playing games with her throat, treating it like it was a pussy. It took all of her not to retch with the way he was stuffing her once innocent mouth. She's tainted now.