Chapter 5

Nightmares pov

"Have you checked the forest?" I asked, pacing the room anxiously. 

"Of course brot-"

"That's it!" Lust snapped, storming over to me "We get it you're worried about Ink, we are as well but that doesn't give you thr right to snap at us about it!"

"You lit-"

"Guys, please stop fighting" Blue cried, jumping between the two of us.

"Sorry lil' berry" Lust murmured, pulling Blue to him and sending me a glare over his head, signalling that the converstion wasn't over yet.

"We haven't checked the other Aus and Inks doodle sphere yet" Error piped up from where he was sitting, looking up from his book.

"Are you seriously reading a book?" Cross snapped, mirroring my thoughts "At a time like this?" He said, outraged at him.

"Babe, no" Epic gently pulled him back "we'll find him there's no need to get angry at Error, we're all woried"

"How can you say that?! He's been gone for a month. A MONTH EPIC!!" He yelled at his boyfriend before bursting into tears.

"I'll calm him down" Reaper eased Cross into his arms, taking him upstairs.

"So" Error said, taking his glasses off and standing up "who's searching which aus?"

See you soon guys, gals and non-bimary pals!