•SIDE STORY II•

Mermaids all around, swimming happily, playing with fishes and has very big fins.

They have the same pointy ears like an elf's and golden eyes, it shines even in the dark and you can literally see that they all are looking at you.

Kei immediately sticked to keiji, putting his arms around keiji's.
"Dont worry, they wont harm another mermaid~"

Keiji assured as kei slowly nods.
"HIS MAJESTY HAS ARRIVED!!"

Trumpets started to sound under the water, big bubbles started to appear and all of the mermaids stopped and lowered their heads.

They made an isle for his majesty as keiji bowed down, kei doesnt know what to do but just look at the person who is swimming towards them.

The biggest fin and tail that kei has ever seen, one scale can literally measure up to 8 inches, its color is navy blue and it shines whenever the moon touches its position.
"My my~ akaashi-kun, good to see you~"

"We just met yesterday, this is the first time i left from the kingdom."

His majesty asks as he glances at kei with his green eyes.
"OooOoOoOHH~ is this kei? Akaashi?"

The majesty smiled brightly and pointed at kei.
"Yes."

Keiji nodded and then kei just looked at the two.
"Why is he here? Wheres his mom? Oh and Akiteru?"

Keiji just sighed and then looked at his majesty's eyes with a tired face.
"Lets discuss this later~ anyway, kei, this is his majesty OIKAWA TOORU."

Keiji pointed at oikawa then oikawa bowed down with a smile.
"Nice to meet you~ kei-kun! You can call me oikawa when you get older."

Oikawa smirked at kei and it made keiji sigh once more.
"Now now, its night now and i heard that the pirates are near. Everybody get back to your corals and sleep! Guards! Put the invincibility barrier and guard the gates!"

Oikawa ordered and everybody immediately responded, no one disobeyed. Everybody went to their corals which is their homes, the guards each lined up and like magic dust, it put an invisible veil and then other guards started guarding each sides of the whole kingdom and so as the gates.

"Whats the veil for? We can still see the outside of the ocean."
Kei asked then keiji shakes his head.

"The veil is to protect us from those pirates, you see, we can see them but they CANT. In other words, we are the ones who are invisible and not them. Like a camouflage, what the pirates see right now is only a dark hole."

'A dark... hole...' kei shivered, its like something came out from a fairy tale but badass one.
"By the way, i will escort you to your coral and you can take a rest there."

Keiji started swimming away as kei just gulped and followed keiji.

They got into a medium sized coral where theres a bed full off bubbles and well cleaned coral furnitures.
"This coral is only for the ones who visits from another kingdom, but since you are here, you can use this freely, think of it as your home."

Kei just looked down, its so unordinary but he still feels empty that his family aint with him- he misses his family already.
"Im gonna take my leave now, please take a rest and let the jelly fishes know if you want something."

A couple of jelly fishes peeked at the side of the window which is so cute and they all have bells at their head.
"Yes, goodnight, keiji-san. Thank you very much for everything today."

Once again, kei bowed down at keiji and keiji nods, he opened the door and left kei inside the coral.

Keiji went to oikawa's coral palace, once he opened the door, oikawa quickly hugged him which is not a surprise to keiji.
"Oikawa... you get your slippery hands out of me or else im gonna cut it into bits with my spear."

Akaashi said in an annoyed tone, oikawa slowly slipped his hands out of keiji then sticked his tongue out with a stupid smile.
"Oh akaashi, youre so not fun!"

'The nerve' akaashi thought.
Oikawa swam back to his bed and made a seductive pose, he leaned at his hand then touched his waist, smiling infront of keiji.
"So~~~ what is this DISCUSSION all about? My keiji?"

Keiji sighed 'sssiiigghhh~~' this doesnt get more worse, its not a surprise really. He is used to this majesty fcker's attitude.
"I came to tell you the reason why he is here... its because-"

-------------•

Kei looked at the fishes roaming around the whole kingdom, the lights were turned off and all of the guards are all guarding still.

"Damn, dont they get tired of standing there?"
Kei mumbled as he leaned at his hand.
"Im sooo bored~~~"

Kei looked everywhere, trying to occupy himself from boredom.
"You have human blood with you?"

Kei startled when someone suddenly talked to him, it was a little whale, it is next to his window, peeking at him.
"Y-you... you can talk?!?"

Kei's eyes widen, then the whale nodded and looked at kei.
"Wait... how did you know?"

Kei's brows risen then the whale chuckles.
"You dont have pointy ears like all of the other mermaids and your eyes doesnt shine in the dark."

Kei was speechless, for a little new bored whale to be that observant.

"Hey-"

Kei was about to talk to the whale but then the whale glances up and a big shadow suddenly passes.
"Oh its my mom."

The whale said then whale sounds became to grew louder.
"I guess my mom is searching for me, i gotta get going!!"

The whale was about to swim up when kei shouted 'stop'.
"What is it?"

Kei looked out of the window and looked at the whale.
"Im kei! Whats your name?"

The whale smiled.
"Dave!!"

When the whale said it, he quickly runs to his mom up and then followed where its going, kei noticed that dave also has a big brother and a father.

He clenches his fist and tries to hold back...
"I miss you guys."

------------•
Tsukishima's P.O.V.

-6 years later-

That dream again....I opened my eyes, its freaking hot and the sun is like positioned directly at me.

"Damn you freakin sun..."
I slowly opened my eyes and i saw an orange color...
"Tangerine."

I mumbled and then an annoying face looked at me in the eyes.
"Wooowww!! So you are alive! You guys really are true!!"

What the- i immediately stood up and looked at my legs, i thought i went back to my legs?!? When did it touched the water?!?Σ(゚д゚lll)

"Omg!! And you have big fins too!!"
This guy is so excited, he kept on jumping energetically like an idiot rabbit.

This is bad- what if he tells this to the whole town?
"H-hey!!"

I stopped him from running and looked at him.
"Dont tell this to those people please."

Please take the bait since you look like an idiot anyway.
"Ooooohh?? I dont know..."

Oh come on! I was ready to swim back to the ocean when he suddenly smiled, its so... adorable. Wait a fcking minute, adorable?!? ADORABLE MY ASS!

"But i can get so much money from you, you see, im broke but... sure."

What?

He scratched the back of his head then sighed.
"I wont tell anyone, so... can you atleast be my friend?"

Like a sunshine, his hair that is color orange paired with the light of the sun makes him even more brighter.
"Im hinata shoyo by the way!"

And that smile... what has happened to me?
"Kei, tsukishima kei."