Part 2

Tsukishima's P.O.V.

The bell rang and its time to go to the gym...
i changed into my clothes and went inside the gym, then saw hinata and kageyama talking into each other... he's blushing while talking to kageyama, and smiling— i wish i could get to see that smile too, but i want to be the cause  of that smile~

So hinata is into the same gender huh, but he's already interested in someone else...

30 minutes later...

"Tsukki! Youre spacing out lately! What happen?"

Yamaguchi gave me a towel and water. He looked at me with a worried face and i just ignored him.

"C'mon tsukki, what is it?"
"Its nothing... its just that im not in the mood for practice–"

He sighed and looked at me with a serious face.

"Is that really it?"

My eye brows risen and looked back at him.

"What do you mean?"
"You've been looking at hinata all day long with that dumb founded face of yours! Dont you think i wouldnt notice ? Yeah , i noticed it too, i know that hinata maybe likes kageyama..."

I just looked out , trying to hold back myself...

"I dont wanna know– just let me be~"

I said with an unamused tone. He shake his head and patted my shoulder.

"I think you should confess to him..."
My eyes widen with a total shock.

"Why? You know he likes the king... and then i'll just confess to him like 'hey, i like you, please go out with me?' Is that it?"

"Just try... you'll never know what may happen, right?"

I just drank some water and walked to the court.

"I'll think about it—"

Yeah, i intended to do that... sure enough...

The next day~

"Do you... like the king?"

My mouth blurted it out suddenly, as i saw him blushed hard core , all shy and cant even look at me. It made my heart break into little tiny pieces.

"H-how did you know?"

He asked while hiding his face with him jacket. Kinda cute though.

"Well... you blush when you guys talk to each other, and yesterday was no accident, right? You really came there just to look at the king buying his god damn milk."

Hinata just stepped back away and blushing all over, seeing this makes me so — i feel that the king is gonna be lucky to have someone like hinata...

"I-i...."

He shuttered as he tries to hide his face from me.
"Y-yeah~ i like kageyama... so!"

I flinched when he suddenly looked at me with a serious look.
"D-dont tell anyone~ please?"

I felt a sudden crack... like my tears are going to fall, but i controlled it and just took a deep breath. Tsukishima... you can do this.

"Dont worry~ only me and yamaguchi knows..."

I said that and turned my back at him.
Leaving him clueless in the middle of the road.

"Y-yamaguchi ?! He knows it too?!"

He shouted, but i continued to walk away and headed to school....

Hours later~

As i put my head set on , i quietly went to the top of the rooftop, where no one is hanging there... only me.

Maybe i just wanted to be alone for now. I dont want to hear yamaguchi saying that i should confess even though i already knew he likes someone else....

"What are you going to do kei?"

I said to my self and smiled~ looking at the rooftop alone... as the air becomes much much colder. As I closed my eyes and just sat at the corner ... let me just rest.

"What are you doing here? Tsukishima?"

I opened my eyes when i heard someone called my name... then suddenly , i saw king looking at me from above me. It made us bump into each other.

"Owww! What the hell you fucking four eyes?!"

Kageyama shouted while touching his fore head, i also touched my fore head and tried rubbing it to ease the pain.
He just looked at me with a scary dark face . Oh~ wow~ im scared~

"Arent you at least going to say sorry?"

I sighed and shuffled my hair, i put my head set out and looked at him.
"Why are you here, king?"

I said then stood up, cleaning my pants and went to the side of the rooftop.

"Well... i just forgot something here~ and then i suddenly saw you here"

He said while holding his milk. That damn milk.

"You should've leave me alone– you just ruined my peaceful time."

He snapped and is about to punch me.

"Sigh– you damn four eyes, how the hell did yamaguchi stayed friends with you? Youre damn annoying."

He walked away and opened the door, i looked at him and clenched my fist.

"King!"
I shouted then he stopped infront of the door.

"What?"

"What do you... think of the little tangerine?"

I said with a serious tone as the wind grew stronger, kageyama turned his head to me and looked at me in the eyes....