part 20 •leave•

A year has passed once again as tsukisima and hinata were now third years.

Yamaguchi is now the captain of karasuno and their names are well known now in volleyball.
"Ah~ I still remember the time daichi-san was still our captain"

Yamaguchi laughed then hinata chuckled along, to the other side of the two sunshine's, there's a very dark aura coming.
"its kageyama! and look, its that tall middle blocker~"

they all whispered when hinata and yamaguchi already entered the gym.
"i heard their captain is so good at doing jump floaters, its scary!"

yamaguchi felt proud of himself when he heard their whispers at him, he can feel the power!~
"oh, look~ its their pretty manage-"

the boy was about to complete his words when he saw yachi with the other two soon-to-be managers but then yamaguchi glared at the boy like a death threat.

"urk!-"
he stopped and withdraws his fingers out.
"thats my girlfriend, you pests-"

yamaguchi said under his breath. yachi chuckled a little while blushing, she's being teased by the two soon-to-be managers.
"yachi san!~ your boyfriend is so obsessed about you~"

they chuckled and it made yachi blush more.
"s-stop it you guys!"

meanwhile...
"oi- hinata-"

tsukishima suddenly called out for hinata as he pulled him by the collar, tsukishima went for a kiss, a light one to be exact as he pulled out.
"lets win this~"

tsukishima said as hinata blushed and made a thumbs up.
"s-sure!!"

But luck didnt struck them, they didnt get the champion ship but they were placed as 3rd place in nation-

•••••••••••••••~

Everybody graduated highschool, kageyama, ofcourse left and went somewhere else.
yachi pursued her dream and still keeps on contact with the orders.

Yamaguchi? dont worry about that cinnamon roll, he is doing fine in college- and then theres the two lovers.

"are you really leaving?"

tsukishima looks at hinata with a sad expression. hinata sighed and smiled bitterly as he looks at his lover back.

"dont worry, i'll still keep on calling you everyday"

hinata assured then squeezed a little of tsukishima's hands that is holding him right now. hinata is holding his big bag and is about to leave as tsukki just leaned close to hinata's shoulders and murmured behind his breath.

"always take care, i love you..."

those were the last words of tsukishima to  hinata as hinata finally leaves japan. 

as time passed by, the two didnt forget to call each other, tsukishima talks about all of the things that has happened to his life while hinata talks about how bizarre brazil is.

"WHAT?! you lost your money?!"

tsukki shouts through the phone, kind of irritated and his vein is popping out of his forehead.

"Dont worry! i met oikawa-san by chance here and he took me somewhere to eat!"

hinata beamed while tsukishima just  frowned.

"oikawa? THE OIKAWA?" 

tsukki rises his brows, he seems to not believe it because THE OIKAWA TOORU? hinata nods aggressively and makes a thumbs up.

"and we also played together! not to mention, we also took a photo together, here!"

hinata sends a picture of him and oikawa being dorks then he laughs on the phone.

"you look like an idiot here"

tsukishima felt a little jealous, seeing hinata with someone else... and not to mention who he once admired- tsukki clicked his tongue and looked away with an irritated face.

"are you in a foul mood? moonshine?"

hinata asks with a worried tone and so as face. tsukishima just sighed and then ruffled his hair. There's no use being jealous over something like that, is what tsukishima thought.

"im not..."

"are you sure?"

hinata tilts his head side wards, having a big question mark above his head. tsukishima really wants to say what is weighing inside him but he is scared that it might make both of them get into a fight.

"tsukki..."

"go home... i just...want you back here"

he says, looking at hinata with a sad expression, the same expression when he let his lover go to brazil...hinata smiled and just sighed in relief.

"do you miss me that much?"

"of course i do....it's been so long ever since we hugged each other, i want to kiss you whenever i wake up, hug you so tight and do cuddles everyday."

the orange head flinched then flushed, so that's what he wants? is what hinata thought.

"dont worry.... i'll be back... just you wait"

hinata felt a little selfish here, well he went to brazil to become a more awesome volleyball player. He will do everything what it takes even if it means him and his lover wont be seeing each other for a long time.

"i'll be back..."

that was what hinata assured to tsukishima. Then they ended their call by saying good byes and i love yous. 

as they continued their day routine, hinata pulled himself together and stayed positive until years passed once again as if it was nothing but things suddenly changed...

tsukishima and hinata stopped calling each other ever since a certain argument between them happened.

"OOOOHH!! THAT'S NINJA SHOYO!"

kids who were walking through the beach saw a tan japanese guy with orange hair.

"oh! it really is him!"

everyone felt excited when they see shoyo while shoyo was busy playing volleyball with his friends. Every spike of shoyo was great and sharp, everybody was amazed and how fast shoyo was.

"cool!"

the kid's eyes sparkles while watching hinata spike every ball and receive, not to mention block.

"do you think he has a lover?"

"i heard he does have one! they are in japan"

women who admired shoyo gossiped at the back and then the woman who asked made a slump look, more like a disappointed look.

"owww, is that so?"

everyone was admiring Shoyo, who would even think that the so called LOVER is already gone from his life?

the same day ended as shoyo left the beach and went directly to his apartment.

"pedro?"

shoyo looks around but pedro seems to be not inside the apartment.

"i guess he is out buying mangas again..."

shoyo mumbled as he removes his shoes and went forward inside the apartment. he jumps on his bed and looked through his phone, there he sees pictures of his and tsukishima when they were still together in karasuno.

shoyo just sighed and buried himself through his pillow.

"sigh~ i miss you...moon..."