Sailor Mouth

Vector: Well, it's the worst time of the day once again. [cringes as he changes the "Open" sign to "Closed"] Closing time!

Charmy: Well, see you in the A.M., Vector.

Vector: Hold on there, Charmy! [pulls Charmy back] Take that pile of filth out with you. [Espio holds up a trash bag with flies flying around it]

Charmy: [gasps] Vector, you shouldn't talk about Espio like that!

Espio: He means this filth, you loon! [He drops the bag on the floor]

[Charmy goes to the dumpster while bringing the trash bag]

Charmy: [singing] Takin' out the trash, takin' out the trash.

[Charmy throws the trash in the dumpster and then looks at some writings on the dumpster.]

Charmy: Hmm... dumpster writing! The voice of the people! "Up with bubbles, down with air!" [laughs] "Nematodes are people too!" [laughs] Ha, those nematodes... Here's one someone didn't finish! Espio smells. [writes the word "good" after "smells"] Good. [laughs] Hmm, what's this one? Vector is a... hmm? Vector is a [dolphin chirp].

Garbage man: [Clearly disgusted] Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

[picks up multiple garbage bags and leaves]

Charmy: Well, sometimes, but not... Recently.

Knuckles: [off-screen] Hi, garbage man. [appears on-screen] Hi, Charmy.

Charmy: Hi, Knuckles! Hey, Knuckles, do you know what this word means?

Knuckles: "Vector..." Uh, isn't that the green, sweaty crocodile you work for?

Charmy: [pointing to "Vector," then the unseen word as they are said] Nah-uh, not that word, that word.

Knuckles: Hmm... [dolphin chirp]! Oh, hey! I think I know what that means. That's one of those sentence enhancers.

Charmy: Sentence enhancers?

Knuckles: You use them when you want to talk fancy. You just sprinkle it over anything you say, and Wham-O! You've got yourself a spicy sentence sandwich!

Charmy: Oh, I get it! Let me try. [clears his throat] Hello, Knuckles. Lovely [dolphin chirp] day we're having, isn't it?

Knuckles: Why, yes it is, Charmy. This [dolphin chirp] day is particularly [dolphin chirp] lovely!

Charmy: How [dolphin chirp] right you are, Knuckles!

[The two continue to say the word a few more times]

Charmy: Ooh, You're right, Knuckles, my lips are tingling from the spiciness of this conversation.

Knuckles: Oh, mine, too!

[both laugh]

Charmy: It tingles when I laugh!

[Charmy walks into The Chaotix Detective Agency the next day]

Charmy: Hello, fellow mobians, nice [dolphin chirp] day we're having, uh? [The mobians stop eating and stare in shock]

Sonic: [gasps] Did he just say?!

Marine: Aye, he did.

Charmy: Hey, Knuckles, how the [dolphin chirp] are ya?

Knuckles: [sitting on a couch at The Chaotix Detective Agency] Pretty [dolphin chirp] good, Charmy.

Old Man Jenkins: I thought this was a Detective Agency, not a gutter mouth convention.

Charmy: [taps on the microphone and speaks into it] Attention, customers, today's special is a [dolphin chirp] Hamburger served in a greasy [dolphin chirp] sauce and grilled to [dolphin chirp] perfection. [a mother lizard covers her laughing children's ears and puts soda on one] And don't forget to ask us to [dolphin chirp] the [dolphin chirp] fries. It will be our [dolphin chirp] pleasure. [Espio hears the intercom] Hi, Espio, how the [dolphin chirp] are ya?