ADDITIONAL RULES

Additional
Some useful things to add to your script for convenience or extra fun.
· If you’re going to an action-packed or survival-based DR:
o What is the hygiene like (do you have bathrooms/bath houses/private areas, do you get sweaty/dirty/smelly, do the other people in your DR get sweaty/dirty/smelly, etc):
o Stamina level: 9/10
o Fighting skill level:  10/10
o Visibility: 5/10
o Immunities: pain, tiredness, weakness
o Level of rest: im aleays well rested
o Special talents: i am really strong
· You have an object: a ring in my DR that only i can access which tells me the current time in my CR.
· You are always safe/protected in your DR.
· Your eyes will naturally open once you have fully shifted into your DR.
· You will know you are in your DR because you will smell/hear/feel/tase the things from your ‘Description of DR’.
· You will always remember your safe word and/or action.
· You will remember everything from your DR once you come back into your CR.
· Every time you leave your DR, time freezes, and it returns back to usual without suspicion when you enter back into to your DR.
· The ‘Mary Poppins’ bag: could be an actual bag or a pocket, or even a spell of some sort, that can materialise anything i think of and want to bring into your DR
· ‘Jargon knowledge’: being able to understand the jargon and vocabulary of my DR
· ‘Aurora effect’: animals love me and i can communicate with them.
· i have at least 15-30mins of alone time per day.
· i can easily persuade people and have an enchanting voice.
·  I can read the stars and are very familiar with astronomy.
· Im a genius when it comes to nature and animals and knowing how to make the most of the natural world around me
· I know a lot of funny backhanded compliments and comebacks.
· I can see people’s auras and are able to read their true intentions through that.

· I know how to drive really well.
· I can’t die in My DR or have self-healing power so that I don’t have to unwillingly wake up back in My CR again.
· My love interest/significant other always respects your boundaries regarding consent.
· I have fast reflexes.
· People in my DR are respectful .
· People in my DR never hear/see me do my safe word/action so no suspicion arises.
· I always remember important information/clues.
· Always finish work within 30mins and always have good grades.
· I never have to write essays for school.
· I have a bracelet that changes colour every time someone thinks about you.
· I have a magic journal that records every significant event from the day so that I can look through it before your shift back.
· My eyes change colour depending on your mood or power.
· I'm a language fluent and can speak and understand any language.
·I won’t forget anyone’s name when you meet them.
· I never look bad in photos or videos.
· No one can read my mind or hear my thoughts.
· My possessions are immune to breakage/damage.
· i cannot receive trauma in my DR.
· Background music and slow-motion effects happen in my DR like they do in movies.
· A camera or polaroid that i can use whenever i want to film or take photos, which i can revisit at any time to look back on as memories in my DR.
· i have an infinite wardrobe with access to whichever clothes i could imagine, and my clothes always fit.
· i have an infinite amount of money.
· i are always supplied with enough food and/or water.
· Immune to inconveniences  boogers, chapped lips, pregnancy, wedgies, acne, growing pains, the need to fart/burp, getting bloated, fatigue, greasy or knotty hair, chipped nails, hangnails
· My food disintegrates in my stomach, so i never need to go to the bathroom.
· i have ‘protagonist’s luck’.
· Flowers grow/bloom around me when iwalk on grass.
· i am naturally smart and are able to think quickly in difficult circumstances.
· Im a runner + im the boss
My s/o is who ever i have a really good romance connection with.

I AM ACADEMICALLY GIFTED

I AM GIFTED AT MAGIC

I KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE SCHOOL

I KNOW MY WAY AROUND MY HOME
I KNOW EVERYONE’S NAMES AT HOGWARTS

NO ONE CAN READ MY MIND