THREE

Four days ago.......

'Uncle we chased him but....... '

'But he is vanished.... Right.... '

'Yes... Uncle I am sorry.... We failed again'

'Don't be sorry for it.... I am not complaining you.... Actually he is not like us but he is more powerful than us...... One more thing why only you guys came where is Bright..... '

'Uncle..... Bright.... I think he followed him and he didn't came back with us.... We shouted at him and told him to come back but he didn't listen our words.... '

'That's the reason I don't want him to take lead.... This boy really doesn't hear my orders...... '

'Uncle don't worry.... He is the most powerful among us.... Maybe he traced his place that's why he is not here yet '

'I hope so.... I just want him to be safe.... You all know one thing.... We don't know how much powerful is that guy is.... And we didn't see his human form.... So be careful he might come back..... He is not like us..... I just don't want any war '

'Okay uncle....... '

Henry Vachirawit Chivaree who is the current leader of Sun Pack..... He is taking care of the pack.... Their pack is the smallest but they have the strongest wolves. That's why other packs fear of them....... They are famous because of their pure blood that's why they are known as the strongest one. The pure your blood the strongest you are..... Very few omegas were here but all of them died years ago because of the pack war. The enemy pack intentionally kill those omegas so no one can give birth of pure Alphas..... The last and youngest Alpha in this pack is Henry's son Bright Vachirawit Chivaree...... Other alphas who are older than him are his cousins. All of them are waiting for an omega to born here but it's been years that any of them give birth of omega.

Henry is the one who loves peace.... He is not into wars..... Years ago he lost his beloved wife who was the most beautiful omega in this pack..... After loosing her he became weak..... But he have to be mentally strong for his members. In total only 145 wolves live here all of them are well trained though most of them are Betas..... But they are powerful and have the power to knock an Alpha.

On the second day when all the wolves were busy talking with Henry suddenly something caught their eyes..... They knew who it is........ It was Bright who came back in his pack.

'Bright...... '
Henry can see the his son coming towards them..... His body was wounded but it was treated and he was wearing clothes...... What was surprising.

As Bright came in front of them.... All of them cover their noses........

'What the hell.... Is this smell...... '
Bright frowned because of their expression.

'What..... '
Bright muttered.

Henry sense the awkwardness between all of them..... So he ask all of them to go back and do their works. And then he divert his eyes towards Bright who was trying to smell himself.

'Bright.... '

'Yes father..... '

'Where were you...... And what happened to you...... '

'Father..... I was too close to catch him but I ended up on the road.... And a truck hit me..... I am lucky that I was in my wolf '

'That's why I told you to not take decision like this..... What if something bad happened to you..... '

'Father.... Don't worry... I'll not die easily.... I have to catch that one..... '

'Okay okay..... Tell me where were you... And this clothes.... Where you get these.... And who treat you...... '

'Don't know..... '

'What do you mean by you don't know...'

'I mean I don't know the name of the person who treated me..... I was unconscious that's what I know but when I got up I was in a room.... I don't even know where I was.... '

'Then what happened..... '

'Then I leave the place...... '

'You didn't thank that person.... It was a human right..... '

'Yes.... I just forgot to thank him '

'Ohhh...... That's weird.... You stayed there.... Someone even treated you but you didn't thanks him..... That's how I teach you.... I am seriously a bad father.... Sorry Martina ( his wife) I can't teach you son how to be polite...... '

'Father plz stop..... You are being over dramatic...... I want to take rest..... I am going'

'Okay..... Go.... '

Henry know Bright is not good in socializing but he can at least appreciate the person's treatment. He sighed and went to meet someone.

Present time.....

Win was feeling sleepy after eating that's why he slept..... His mother doesn't wanted to disturb him so he let him sleep...... At last they reach the place and Win was still in his dreamland.

Win's mother came out from the car and as he took her step a pair of hands hugged her.......

'So finally you are here...... '

'Yes..... Finally...... '

'Hey you come alone..... Where is your son..... '

'Ohhh..... Actually he fall asleep..... He worked too much..... Wait let me wake him up..... '

Win's mother open the door.... And she smiles..... Win is 18 years old but the he was sleeping anyone can say that he is a baby.....the way he was hugging his bunny plushy and a cute pout formed in his face...... She chuckled because of her son's cuteness. Still she tried to wake Win up....... After some times Win wake up. He squeezed his eyes and muttered....

'Where I am mom...... '

'We are here son.... Now came out..... Look someone is here to meet you..... '

Win sat properly and after grabbing his bag he came out from the car...... And he meet a man who is in his 50's .

'Swadee kha...... '
Win speaks out...... But the person who was in front of him didn't mutter any word but he was staring at Win. Win feel awkward so he divert his face to his mother ..... His mother laughed........

'Hey..... What wrong with you.... It's my son..... '

'Hahhaha..... I know it's your son..... He just reminds me of someone.... '

'Okay okay.... I understood....so Win.... This old guy here is Henry Vachirawit Chivaree...... '

'Yes.... You can call me uncle Henry..... '

'Hiii uncle Henry..... Win gave him, his signature smile...... '

'Okay so let me help you all with your furnitures..... Let me check.... Whoaaaa it's lot..... Wait I think I need some help.......let me call my son........ '

Win thought about taking out all the things from the car...... So he went inside the car and grab all his bags...... That was his belongings. He was too busy...... As he came out from the car while struggling with his stuffs..... The bag was too big and it gets stuck in the door of the car..... He tried to pull it..... But nothing works..... He again pulled it........ But suddenly he feels a pair of hands grab the handle of the bag and pulled it out like it's not a bag but it's a cotton. Win divert his eyes to see who the person did this..... And as he took a look......

'SHIAA.......... '

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ......
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ 🤗❤❤❤❤❤