ONE

Before starting the story I want to present the main two person whom I actually love the most in real life 🤭🤭❤

Name - Bright Vachirawit Chivaree

Age - 19+

Hobbies - singing song and killing the enemies.

Name- Metawin Opas-iamkajorn better knows as Win

Age - 18

Hobbies - eating food and helping all the people who needs help.

(Win is my favorite person.... He is too pure and cute in real life..... He is baby.... Though he will be my phi or big brother but still I thinks him as a baby)

Okay now..... Start the story 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
............................................................................

Win was going to the pub to meet his best friend Lilly. Lilly is the one and only friend he got in his life..... So both of them share all the things.. Lilly was going through a bad time and Win thought about giving his shoulder to her for crying. As he open the door of the pub he saw Lilly sipping on the drink. Lilly doesn't like to get drunk but when she is off she will definitely came here to forget everything.

As Win came near to her, he grab the glass and put it aside. Lilly took a look at her best friend who always come to the right time.

'Stop it Lilly..... '

Lilly gave a smile at Win. Win was not in a mood to smile back but he was angry about the fact that Lilly came here alone before even telling Win. It was Win who called her half an hour ago and he found out that Lilly was not in her home but in a pub all alone..... So many bad things can be happened to her.

'Win..... You know..... No one love me back..... I am such a bad bitch I think.... '

'Stop babbling Lilly.... Let's go..... I know you are not drunk..... Let's go eat something..... '

'No.... I don't want to eat.... I want to go home..... '

'Okay let's go..... '

Win took her in his car..... He can see Lilly was not drunk but she was totally fine.... It was only one glass that's why maybe...... As he sat on the driver sit.... He can see Lilly started to cry.