05- kiss you #

"CUT! Good job, Tom

"CUT! Good job, Tom. Now's break time," the photographer yelled.

At the same time, Tiffany's looking inside and shows her head. She isn't aware that Tom has seen her by the door. Then suddenly Tom got an idea. He comes out of his photoshoot room from the other door. So, he can see Tiffany from behind. 

"Looking for someone, babe?" Tom whispered to Tiff's right ear while pressing one of his hands against the wall.

"Huh?" 

Tiff shook herself as her lips touched Tom's. Doubtlessly, Tom moves forward to deepen their indirect kiss. 

"Stop!" Tiff shouted and covered Tom's mouth with her hands.

"You're spoiling the fun. Why don't you kiss me?"

"We're not married. My lip's only for my future hubby."

"So that's why you don't want any kissing scene?"

"Yeah. My parents forbid me doing that."

"But we kissed. Should we plan our wedding?"

"We did not!"

"Well, our lips touched each other because you came to me first."

"Stop teasing me!" Tiff replied as she walks away from him. He pulls her back, causing her to hit the wall. They shared eye contact. Tiff's fantasy ends when he says, "Shall we continue where we left off?"

"I'm not kissing you and I never did!"

"I'm talking about our last conversation at the hotel cafe," Tom replied while raising his eyebrows.

"Oh?"

"Or you want to talk about our kiss? That's much more exciting."

"I, uhh.." 

Before Tiff managed to say something, Tom had chuckled. Meanwhile, Anthony Mackie's on the other side of the corridor. He purposely pushes Tom and causes Tom to kiss Tiffany. 

"HAHAHA," Anthony bursts out laughing.

"Dude!" Tom yelled.

"Nice to meet you, Tiffany! Congrats!" Anthony joked while leaving.

Tiffany's been silenced ever since. Her face is red.

"Tiff, I'm sorry! It was Anthony!" Tom explained.

"I have to go to my room. Sussy must have been waiting."

"Wait! You're mad?"

"No. That was my first kiss," Tiff replied while running away.

Tom's POV

Her first kiss? Gosh. My wild mind's been traveling out of control. You can't be like this, Tom!

But seeing her blushing before was satisfying. She's so cute. I think I need to control my emotions and respect her parents. 

"Tiffany," I mumbled. 

Author's POV

Evidently, Ashley overheard what happened outside. Her hands clenched.

"Tiffany, Tiffany, I thought you're not a naughty ass."

to be continued

Thanks for reading :)

Instagram : @michimichwi